The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: how long does it take for these things to be approved?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-10, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Re: The Enclave wants YOU!

I updated the front post with more info and began work on our PSU wiki.
Old 2012-06-11, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

For those playing BF3 I have cleaned out The Enclave's old roster and opened it up to active members.

Apply here; http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391302800473/
Old 2012-06-12, 02:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
USD
Private

After fighting against The Enclave in Planetside, after they merged servers(I was on Emerald, them Konried) I left an outfit I'd been in for years to join The Enclave when WoW released in 2004, and have been with them ever since. I was there during The Enclave's domination of WoW, Planetside, Rift, various other games, and loved every minute.

You won't find a more disciplined group of people to run operations with in Planetside, nor a more hilarious group of goof offs during downtime, but you're welcome to try.
Old 2012-06-12, 11:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
YommSG
Private

Buzz was kind enough to give Sturmgrenadier a vote of confidence in our recruitment thread, I can do no less.

I know that when I was leading SG, I would stop operations and switch targets just to come after these guys. There were good fights then, there are going to be incredible fights now.

I have little doubt who will be heading up the TR when we go live. I can't speak for all of SG but I know that I am personally giddy with anticipation at the mere thought of lining up TR scum in my sights.

See you on the battlefield.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-12, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #80
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Thanks for the props Yomm! I didn't much play against SG, though I did play against Enclave and alongside both SG & Enclave together. When Enclave and SG ran together the NC were unstoppable. Facility after Facility would turn blue, and it didn't matter how much opposition was there.

It will be a fun time! I hope we end up on the same server. Always good to have strong opponents to force innovation and improvement.
Old 2012-06-12, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
KrazeyVIII
Corporal

I joined the enclave a little after the server merge and they came to Emerald. I was getting tired of driving my lightning or gunning for prowlers since Infantry play was where my heart was. Since there were no true infantry outfits on TR Emerald I joined LXG to kill whore. I later found KAAOS who took me in and showed me how effective a small group of players can be when playing as an organized unit.

A few months later the server merge happened and a notable amount of galaxies started flying in the air, and they were full to boot. I hadn't seen outfits running 4-5 full galaxies before on Emerald TR, 1-2 sure but never more than a platoon. The first group that caught my eye was C22. I joined them for about 2 weeks and it was fun, they gave me my first taste of large infantry operations. There were a few nights where the command structure didn't meet my personal standards and I decided to scan the battlefield for other outfits that would be able to finally scratch the itch I'd been looking for.

The last 3 days I was in that outfit I noticed that wherever we went I was seeing players with 'The Enclave' below their names. Not only was I seeing them on the battlefield but they also started to get to our targets first, and taking them. This started happening so frequently that I finally whispered someone with an Enclave tag on to see if they were accepting members. They replied to me and said to message Buzzcutpsycho. I sent him a message saying "Are you guys currently recruiting?" The message I got back was:

"We are always recruiting."

I got the invite almost instantly. I was given the Teamspeak information and got online. I was invited to second Platoon. I caught up with them at a Dropship center. I loaded my first Galaxy with them. I never looked back.

That was 8 years ago.

If you have the skin thick enough to be a member here then you have a home here. The Enclave is a family in every sense of the word, often times a dysfunctional one. There is always someone to talk to. There is always someone to poke fun at, or someone poking fun at you. We rally to protect our own, no matter who they are. There is an uncle that no one really wants around but we all tolerate him anyways because he WANTS to be with us (Ecstasis). There are people who are part of the family but never get to come to any reunions because their life is too busy (Hammerlock). There is the foreign neighbor that always ends up at your get together somehow (Mr. Obnoxious). And of course there is the head of the family that, no matter what, you do what the fuck they say and you follow it to a T (Buzzcutpyscho).

We play to win, we do win, and we have a hell of a time doing it.

Fill out an application and find out what you've been missing out on. I have been in enough communities, guilds, teams, and outfits to have come to one simple conclusion. The day I am no longer a member of the Enclave is the day I stop gaming.

Last edited by KrazeyVIII; 2012-06-12 at 03:30 PM.
Old 2012-06-13, 12:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Malt
Private

I have been with the Enclave for just over 6 years. I joined during a hiatus period between games like we are in now. However joining in such a period was quite a boon as it was easier to get to know the characters within the group and the laidback joking on teamspeak while playing non-MMO games together was great. I have spent those 6 years with only a single regret, I never played Planetside 1 with the group back in the day. Obviously now I am ecstatic that I will be able to be a part of the Enclave's operations in Planetside 2.

Any of you from non-US time zones can be assured that there will be people to play with, I myself am an Aussie that is 12 hours ahead of the East Coast US! I still manage to make it to most of the major outfit events and they are a hell of a lot of fun.
Old 2012-06-13, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Fedr
Private

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
I updated the front post with more info and began work on our PSU wiki.
I just read it, the history is awesome.
Old 2012-06-13, 06:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #84
Doggan
Private

I originally joined The Enclave almost 7 years ago now. I had my fun for a year and a half, but grew a vagina and ended up quitting. 6 years later, I've realized that was a mistake. Coming back to The Enclave was a great decision. It really feels like I never left. The same faces are still around (along with some new ones) and everything feels the same. I've never been part of a group that has remained, at its core, the same for more than a few months at a time.

We're not for the faint of heart. You won't be greeted with hugs and kisses. But damn, it's fun and hilarious here. Join and see for yourself.
Old 2012-06-14, 01:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
JoeBro
Private

This outfit looks like what I'm looking for! I just submitted an application on your forum.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
UnDeAdKiTtY
Corporal

I can't wait till the game gets started and we are kickin butt.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-14, 12:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #87
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Welcome! With this outfit success is guaranteed!
Old 2012-06-14, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #88
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Welcome! With this outfit success is guaranteed!
You'll also always have people to play with.
Old 2012-06-14, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #89
Dan Barlow
Private

I recently joined The Enclave with Malorn and the Outfit Liberty. The amount of organization and members in this consolidated Outfit will be unstoppable. Looking forward to crushing some enemies and hearing some female lamentation.
Old 2012-06-14, 10:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #90
Eleos
Private

My brother and I are looking for an outfit that fits the description of this one exactly. We have no problem using TS, but may not get on right away (perhaps around beta time). We humbly submit our applications to you. It would be an honor to join the ranks of the Enclave.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic