Public Apology - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Handcrafted.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-26, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
KoldFusion

Exclamation Public Apology

Before I begin. I was not MADE to do this. I and I alone decided to do this. Also.... if you have a reply fine. I can't make you be tasteful but, if you have any heart at all you should keep it civil.

I apologize to community as a whole. My comments were completely uncalled for. My frustration with three particular individuals should have been dealt with priavtely. I will not remove my comments from that thread unless ordered to by PSU staff b/c I will not hide my wrong doing. Everyone of us in our life goes through times of great stress and peril and we tend to lose our grip on things. This I feel is such the case with me currently. Though I can't really ask you to read my problems and be at peace with me again I will still put them out there for you all to read. You ALL are important to me. Yet i understand I may have changed my reputaion in the community forever PSU is a family. I'm a private person and never open up like i'm about to.... However i'm that disturbed about what i said. Here it goes........

Now, what is going on? Well, suffice to say I lost my job do to downsizing, My dad has fallen deathly ill, my sister was rear ended and both my niece(not even 1) and nephew(2 1/2 are in real bad shape (but expected to make it just fine), and my best friends dad dies 2 weeks ago (he was like a father to me). There you have it.... no excuse I know but mitigating factors none the less.

Please forgive me.... and keep me in your prayers. Someone who knows how to start a poll please start for me..... 2 options on it..... should KF stay or should KF go..... I will respect the decision.

Thats all.... I will be PMing those of you my comments were directed at.
Old 2003-02-26, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Unknown
First Sergeant

Dude, chill. It's not like we're gonna friggin lynch you because of one outburst. Just keep calm and try not to let it happen again, not that big of a deal.
Old 2003-02-26, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Wait where were these comments said?
Old 2003-02-26, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
AeoNELiTe
Private

Guy, your too serious, if someone is pissing you off you have good reason to tell them to ,,l,, off lol. Wait for the good fun these forums are going to be when we actually get the game...

Old 2003-02-26, 01:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
simba
Major

whatever it was im sure everyone will forgive you for that, and im so sorry for wot happend to all your friends
Old 2003-02-26, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Nightmare
First Sergeant

Ah, don't sweat it KoldFusion. I very coincidentally ran into the post, and they were asking for it. If those losers from 5150 ever show up on PS, I'll mak sure to put a bullet through their head
Old 2003-02-26, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

If your lucky people will forgive you, but with my experience people dont seem to want to let things go ,at least not for me
but, look at it ike this .." who cares" this is fake internet world its meaningless and people here dont knwo you, there not your friends. So dont worry about , just do your thing and concentrate on your life and the real world . this sight should hold no control over your life.
Old 2003-02-26, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Zatrais
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

I have no idea what hes apologising over... *shrug*
Old 2003-02-26, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
InZaneFlea VA
Private

Heh...We're gunna lynch ya...They did that to me in the natural-selection IRC Room...Booted me from Playtesting too... And why? One small 3 second outburst, no warning, nothing, just instantly banned from everything...Now, that was 8+ months ago...And guess what...I'm still banned....
Old 2003-02-26, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
If your lucky people will forgive you, but with my experience people dont seem to want to let things go ,at least not for me
but, look at it ike this .." who cares" this is fake internet world its meaningless and people here dont knwo you, there not your friends. So dont worry about , just do your thing and concentrate on your life and the real world . this sight should hold no control over your life.
We will never forget what you did Abrax!... wait what did you do again? OH YEAH YOU DAMN TROLL! DIE!
Old 2003-02-26, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Nomad
Private

Hey Koldfusion, why dont you get off your ass and make your life better instead of moping in front of a computer?

Seriously.

Go visit your ill father. Make him some tea.
Old 2003-02-26, 02:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
KeviN
First Sergeant

Nomad, shut up. He's obviously not very happy, and your flames wont help. He had the guts to come forward about it, where most people would just hide. Cut KoldFusion some slack. Anyways, sorry bout all that stuff, hope you start to feel better. Have some
Old 2003-02-26, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Nomad
Private

im giving him the best advice possible.

when youre depressed, does it help you to sit there and fester.
Old 2003-02-26, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
TheRedDread
Private

Its all good - things tend to work themselves out.
Old 2003-02-26, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Moloch
Master Sergeant

What is 5150? I remember I got banned from the MPHQ forums because I said one Mod flamed people WAAAYY too much to be a mod. then, he flamed me several times, I said I didn't care, he banned me. Then, the forums were wiped clean and restarted, and Stricter flame rules set up, he still flamed. funny.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion