Station Fee for Outfit Creation - Page 22 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Practice safe sex, use handcuffs.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-28, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #316
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

Re: Station Fee for Outfit Creation

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
your probably blind because in the last 12 pages ive explain over and over why it will be a bad idea

many people agree with me But you acts like you have seen nothing ?

Ok .. then you acts like this to make me look like whats ?

everything as been said anyway

the player based will suffer from thats decision if they make a Fee in order to create an outfit !

You guys acts like dictator who want to force people to play or join your own outfit since a lots of people will have no clans since they cant create ones

Its a sneaky way to say «« iam not confident in my outfit skills »»

iam not worried my clan will do just as good as entended and Iam all for people to be free to create their OWn at 0 cost If they want to

thats freedom thats NC
Just pony up the frigging 15 dollars or so and quit being such a cheap ass.
Old 2012-06-28, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #317
none
Corporal

your probably blind because in the last 12 pages ive explain over and over why it will be a bad idea

many people agree with me But you acts like you have seen nothing ?

Ok .. then you acts like this to make me look like whats ?

everything as been said anyway

the player based will suffer from thats decision if they make a Fee in order to create an outfit !

You guys acts like dictator who want to force people to play or join your own outfit since a lots of people will have no clans since they cant create ones

Its a sneaky way to say «« iam not confident in my outfit skills »»

iam not worried my clan will do just as good as entended and Iam all for people to be free to create their OWn at 0 cost If they want to

thats freedom thats NC
Dear god boy, why can't you form a proper paragraph structure. Which school do you go to in Canada? I want to call them and speak to your principal. Your teacher needs to be fired.

Also, no one agree's with you, because we're not even sure what you're complaining about.
Old 2012-06-28, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #318
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
Just pony up the frigging 15 dollars or so and quit being such a cheap ass.
he spent the last 24 hours or more complaining about $15.00, if only there way some sort of way for him to channel his time better and get paid for it, he might be able to pay the $15.00

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2012-06-28, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #319
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
he spent the last 24 hours or more complaining about $15.00, if only there way some sort of way for him to channel his time better and get paid for it, he might be able to pay the $15.00
I have certainly more money than you do first

second i say this to protect the players based and the game is not even out yet and i already have paidf 75 buck on my soe accont so get over the bullshit and talk about the real thing
Old 2012-06-28, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #320
none
Corporal

second i say this to protect the players based and the game is not even out yet and i already have paidf 75 buck on my soe accont so get over the bullshit and talk about the real thing
Just because you stole your parents Visa and bought SC, doesn't make you rich.
Old 2012-06-28, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #321
SKYeXile
Major General

That's a pretty large call for somebody you don't know on the internet! One even I wouldn't make.

Bets on he's saved up $40k or something and thinks hes in the big leagues...now he's contemplating buy a new performance car...but he's thinking...do i really want to pay the extra .10c for premium petrol and the costs of a V8...nah. *continues to drive camry*

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2012-06-28, 06:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #322
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by none View Post
Just because you stole your parents Visa and bought SC, doesn't make you rich.
Lol dude iam 31 years old ! So ok hahaha

And the whole point is those who try to controle the outfit creation by making it (( PAY to play )) isnt any good no matters and despite your attempted to hijack the topic the facts is

1: Freeplayers will be a vast majority of the players based

2: The freeplayers based have to be please and feel welcome

3: Freeplayers have the rigth to create a free of charge outfit

4: If their is any fee to the outfit creation it will deeply HURT the players based wich will make us pay in term of (( players contents )) because freeplayers are a contents for those who actually pay

5: Freeplayers arent (( freeloaders )) they are players needed to be respect and those have to have all the core option available

6: Creating an outfit is CORE because its a game breaker if you cant create one and play with friends

7: so i understand them and i want them to be please and feel thats they dont have to much restriction because they dont pay yet !

8: on the long term those players will get atached to the game and will sometime down the road put money on it

9: If they get piss off fro the get go and feel to restricted they will simply leave the game and never come back since the promise free to play isnt really free to play their way with friends it will be more like trial and if they cant afford it iam also agains the restriction just to be a players is snough for me they will help us to achive Epic numbers

thats the topic

Personal atack is just silly and just derails the very topic
Old 2012-06-28, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #323
none
Corporal

Lol dude iam 31 years old ! So ok hahaha
Really? Dear god man...
Old 2012-06-28, 06:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #324
Stew
Major

Really? Dear god man...

Is thats you ? please remoove your sunglasses i think u cant read

Read about the topic and Meditate on this thanks

and stop trying to personal atack me with all sort of silly thing

Please stay on topic and stop wearing your sunglass AT NIGTH So maybe youll see the whole point
Old 2012-06-28, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #325
none
Corporal

Is thats you ? please remoove your sunglasses i think u cant read

Read about the topic and Meditate on this thanks

and stop trying to personal atack me with all sort of silly thing

Please stay on topic and stop wearing your sunglass AT NIGTH So maybe youll see the whole point
I'm sorry I can barely understand what you're saying. Your lack of punctuation makes it hard. Maybe English isn't your 1st language, I don't know.

Also everyone here is discussing fine. You're the one who is bullying everyone to think YOUR way. People are talking about paid outfit features like Emblems and colour settings and you're coming in here all like, "NO NONONONO!! FREE FREEEEE!!". You state your opinion as fact and everyone's getting tired of it, so yea no shit you're being called an idiot, because you're acting like a raving lunatic.

SO, BACK ON TOPIC: Some people don't seem to want to pay at all to start a Outfit. That's fine, let's talk about what kind of customizable features they should add for $(Emblems, Coloured tags, exclusive outfit skins, etc...).
Old 2012-06-28, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #326
Stew
Major

I'm sorry I can barely understand what you're saying. Your lack of punctuation makes it hard. Maybe English isn't your 1st language, I don't know.

Also everyone here is discussing fine. You're the one who is bullying everyone to think YOUR way. People are talking about paid outfit features like Emblems and colour settings and you're coming in here all like, "NO NONONONO!! FREE FREEEEE!!". You state your opinion as fact and everyone's getting tired of it, so yea no shit you're being called an idiot, because you're acting like a raving lunatic.

SO, BACK ON TOPIC: Some people don't seem to want to pay at all to start a Outfit. That's fine, let's talk about what kind of customizable features they should add for $(Emblems, Coloured tags, exclusive outfit skins, etc...).
I think you should go back and read some of my post

I have absolutly NO problem about (( outfit cosmetics )) payment models iam all for it and i said it numerous times iam 100 % all for it

Everything thats isnt Core iam all for making it worth $$$

In order to charge a fee for it, it must be mostly cosmetics and those are pretty popular and it ad a extra spice to the game!

Many people love it, and its fair to sell those thing, ive never ever said iam agains thats !

SO IAM alll for selling cosmetics or custum logo or decale for vehicules etc.. etc...

Iam agains the Fee for a simple outfit creation, this will ruins the experience for many free players !

Loosing to many of them will be a catastrophe for the core gameplay, and for us!

Because we need unprecedented players based in order to achive the Scales of this game !

You must realize thats NO others games requires that many players at once to make the game enjoyable on a 64 square km sandbox !
Old 2012-06-28, 07:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #327
Greeniegriz
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Misc Info

Finally, back on topic.

I can see paying for more slots (if small outfit was free like had been suggested). Not sure I like charge for emblems. How cool would they be to warrant a cost? Maybe charge for custom emblem upload?

Cheers,

GG

Sent from Auraxis using Tapatalk

PSU Folding Team - Join Today!
Don't follow me on Twitter
Old 2012-06-28, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #328
Dagron
Captain

Originally Posted by Greeniegriz View Post
I can see paying for more slots (if small outfit was free like had been suggested).
Someone said several pages ago that paying for more slots would cause too many troubles. I still want to know which problems people see in that model so we can suggest possible solutions.

Not sure I like charge for emblems. How cool would they be to warrant a cost? Maybe charge for custom emblem upload?
I was assuming that's what they meant all along, paying for a premade emblem would be lame because those are always too generic.

Last edited by Dagron; 2012-06-28 at 07:24 PM.
Old 2012-06-28, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #329
Greeniegriz
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
Someone said several pages ago that paying for more slots would cause too many troubles. I still want to know which problems people see in that model so we can come up with possible solutions.

I was assuming that's what they were suggesting all along, paying for a premade emblem would be lame because those are always too generic.
Wonder what problems as well with slot increases.

Cheers...

PSU Folding Team - Join Today!
Don't follow me on Twitter
Old 2012-06-28, 07:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #330
none
Corporal

Finally, back on topic.

I can see paying for more slots (if small outfit was free like had been suggested). Not sure I like charge for emblems. How cool would they be to warrant a cost? Maybe charge for custom emblem upload?

Cheers,

GG

How about every has access to a basic Emblem editor, but you can buy extra art pieces. Like cheap. Maybe have packages and save 30% or whatever.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion