Rollback - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The reason your dog barks.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-06-03, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: Rollback

Gotta take it in stride. On friday I had 50+ people plus higby and some other devs watching my stream as an NC hacker continuously tried to track me down and kill me. Teleporting everywhere and flying through the sky.

Instead of getting mad, we just made fun of him and how dumb he was (I mean seriously, the guy was as dumb as a bag of bricks), and we had a fantastic night afterall. People were telling me to put a delay on, and I said nah, fuck em, i'm not going to let some asshole dictate how I play. I'm not going to give people that kind of satisfaction. I'll play an alt if I have to.

People are going to use shit tactics. That's not going anywhere. Everything in life is a choice. I choose not to give them the satisfaction the crave so badly. I choose not to let them make me get angry or fed up.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-06-03 at 02:50 PM.
Old 2013-06-03, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by Hmr85 View Post
Yeah, its sad and overly frustrating the level that some people will stoop to in this game. Lets just hope that sometime in the future SOE will reinstate the lockout timer on faction swapping to put a end to this.
Lock out timers only punish legit players who enjoy playing all empires. That's just a horrible idea for a create an account on the fly FTP game.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-06-03, 04:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SgtMAD
Captain

the NC lack the discipline and focus needed to fight as one empire.

because everyone knows that shit aint fun.

I watch all the streams on Connery and have a pretty good sense of what the hell is going on.

I would think that getting worked over by the VS and TR would be less fun than playing with a plan and some friggin discipline,I always thought wiping other empires out was the most fun you could have playing these PS games.
beat them so completely that they lose the will to fight and log off LOL

that's good clean fun there
Old 2013-06-03, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Lepalose
Private

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
the NC lack the discipline and focus needed to fight as one empire.

because everyone knows that shit aint fun.

I watch all the streams on Connery and have a pretty good sense of what the hell is going on.

I would think that getting worked over by the VS and TR would be less fun than playing with a plan and some friggin discipline,I always thought wiping other empires out was the most fun you could have playing these PS games.
beat them so completely that they lose the will to fight and log off LOL

that's good clean fun there
The old-Connery, NC was definitely fearsome. I mean that is why we pretty much fight only you guys solely back then. VS always use to run from fights. I guess with the merger (or with ZOE MAXes?), VS grew a spine and NC lost a brain. I do not see too many old-Connery NC faces these days.

Honestly, NC is providing plenty of farms all around - not because of balance, but because they have so many bad players. Very bad. Like standing around sunderers not firing back at a harasser kind of bad. The kind that will get up from a medic 5 times in a row only to be sniped again. The kind that pull tanks and drive into the middle of an enemy armour column alone.
Old 2013-06-03, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
snafus
Sergeant Major

I think the largest issue with the NC currently is how many low levels they have running around. When I played on my Helios alt prior to merge 90% of my NC kills were all under level 10. I don't even see much of the ARA or 666 guys anymore to be honest. It will probably be some time until NC can get all these new players under control and get them trained up. Until then it will be farmville for the rest of us vultures. Guess I need to make impressions with my Harraser and Mossy now to teach the new dudes whats up.

Old 2013-06-03, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
I think the largest issue with the NC currently is how many low levels they have running around. When I played on my Helios alt prior to merge 90% of my NC kills were all under level 10. I don't even see much of the ARA or 666 guys anymore to be honest. It will probably be some time until NC can get all these new players under control and get them trained up. Until then it will be farmville for the rest of us vultures. Guess I need to make impressions with my Harraser and Mossy now to teach the new dudes whats up.
Honestly Snafu? PG almost never leaves Indar and thats probably why you guys don't see us lately. Getting my PS1 on without having to swap back to the shitty gunplay.

Someone has to try and make these NC better and I end up yelling on leader when I get home and stream every night lol.

Old 2013-06-03, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Temple
Private

I’ve been missing lately…not that I’m what people would consider a “skilled player” but without jumping on the “They all suck” bandwagon, there is a MASSIVE difference between the skill levels on Helios and Connery.

My NC Brothers are like lost deaf and blind puppy’s. I was playing solo one night and was invited into a random squad, I accepted and was given command of Bravo squad.
Everyone was at the location (I was shocked), so I went through the motions of asking to get a Sundy pulled, getting a particular squad setup in order to take the next base. In Squad, Prox and Chat.
In droves I see Flashes get pulled and people dash headlong into doom and pain, time after time they do it again like lemmings.
One person Hung around and Pulled a sundy and changed to a more appropriate class. I left after having a small chat with the platoon leader…

I don’t know who they were, I don’t really care, All I know is that the general skill level of the NC has hit an all time low.

The NC are not on an island here…I’ve seen plenty of Buckets’o’Fail going around.
Old 2013-06-04, 02:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Farms, as far as the eye can see
Old 2013-06-04, 08:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
KesTro
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Hmr85 View Post
X, PG and a few others where down south for a good while making progress against the VS near peris. We ended up leaving after our sunders kept getting blown up by fucking friendlys. We had numerous sundys go down due to ass holes on the same empire throwing AV mines underneath them and blowing them. Only to have them log off right afterwards. After that shit we went to the north for a minute then left for Esamir.

Its hard to win a fight when you have jack asses logging over from the other empires knocking your shit out.
There should really be a timer between switching factions for alts so people can't rage swap like that. : /

Originally Posted by Lepalose View Post
The old-Connery, NC was definitely fearsome. I mean that is why we pretty much fight only you guys solely back then. VS always use to run from fights. I guess with the merger (or with ZOE MAXes?), VS grew a spine and NC lost a brain. I do not see too many old-Connery NC faces these days.

Honestly, NC is providing plenty of farms all around - not because of balance, but because they have so many bad players. Very bad. Like standing around sunderers not firing back at a harasser kind of bad. The kind that will get up from a medic 5 times in a row only to be sniped again. The kind that pull tanks and drive into the middle of an enemy armour column alone.
As far as that goes a lot of us are taking a break and giving the game a month or more and see how it balances itself out, it's a bad day to be an NC but then we've all had our times.

Last edited by KesTro; 2013-06-04 at 08:31 AM.
Old 2013-06-04, 01:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
Farms, as far as the eye can see
Aye there are Shock, I hear Esamir has been good to you guys. I don't think PG has really left Indar at all besides the Amerish alert last night.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)