The Stonewall [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You don't know why your here...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-06, 08:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
killercam
Private

The Stonewall [NA]

Before i begin,I would like to say that I am new to leading a outfit in PS2 but I have cal exp in cs 1.6 and css,So i hope you can put faith in me to lead all my TR brothers to victory!!

This outfit will not be a assault outfit we will be primarily a defensive outfit ,relying on larger outfits to take points allowing us to hold position stubbornly gained. I plan on developing strategies that will focus on using every classes strengths in the need of crucial defense. I plan on having sniper squads and supports as well to further develop a hasty defense and cover that will ensure the a Iron curtain defense will never be overrun! If your more interested in getting a high k/d and learning to work well with others this is an outfit that is going to be tight knit group of players relying on each other's strength to combat mine or anyones weakness.

I hope to hear from many willing recruits in the coming weeks. I do not have any voice comms set-up atm but they are in the works very soon. We will be a US east outfit looking for mature 18+ members that look to get on with some friends and kill enemies where they stand!! I will not require anyone to play on a regular basis but when voice comms do come up i hope everyone will jump into chat and have fun playing whatever there playing leading up to beta+.

Last edited by killercam; 2012-06-06 at 08:58 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic