The Archangels: TR outfit recruiting for central server - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hide the pickle! He's coming!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2003-04-07, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
golfmasta34
Corporal

The Archangels: TR outfit recruiting for central server

The Archangels are an outfit for the Terran Republic, and will work out of the US Central server. We currently have 55 members, and wish to continue our recruitment process. The Archangels do not discriminate in any way. Your age, experience, twitch skills, and computer specs have no bearing on your acceptance. We ask that all members of the outfit are good in working with teams, are respectful, mature, and most of all, have a good time.

We arent a restrictive outfit, but we are structured. If you feel that you want to take a night or two off to do your own thing, go for it. As long as you stay active in the outfit on a week to week basis, going out on your own sometimes is encouraged. We expect our members to be active in the outfit outside of the game as well. Outfit meetings are often not mandatory, but we want members to achieve a level of attendance to meet the outfits expectations.

We will grow together and learn together. We arent bossy. Every member of our outfit has a voice, whether you're a day one recruit, or a commander of a squad. Almost all of the Archangels have become good friends, just through the means of good communication.The Archangels will utilize 3rd party voice communication to coordinate our attacks and our defenses. We pride ourselves on our approachability. Outfit leaders take the time to answer any and all questions members might have.

The Archangels are unique. Our outfit system is unique in ever way. Our leadership positions are broken up from in game, and out of game. Battlefield leaders will become leaders through their achievements in game, not because you've been in the outfit longer.

Our battle plan is unmatched. The Archangels have decided to focus our efforts on one continent, Ishundar. We feel that by doing this, we will give our outfit a "home field" advantage. We will be equally strong defending as we are attacking, protecting the bases we capture.

Our ties to the Republic are strong! The Archangels are a member of the Auraxis Global Outfit, an alliance made up of over 800 Terran soldiers, spanning a dozen different outfits. We fight for glory, for territory, not for BEP's.

If you feel the Archangels may be what you are looking for in an outfit, you owe it to yourself to give us a try.

Visit the Archangels today at:

http://archangels.aowc.net

Email us at:

[email protected]

Contact outfit leaders immediately through Aol Instant Messenger:

Azrael: Azrael1415
Harris: golfmasta34

That is all.
Old 2003-04-08, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
golfmasta34
Corporal

The Archangels now have 60 members.
Old 2003-04-10, 12:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
golfmasta34
Corporal

62 members
Old 2003-04-10, 10:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
golfmasta34
Corporal

66 members
Old 2003-04-15, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Brer Fox
Private

Just a little bump.

Hooray!
Old 2012-06-19, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: The Archangels: TR outfit recruiting for central server

Sorry to necro this post... but the original post is from 2003, and Archangels are still going strong <3. Thats 9 bloody years !

New recruitment thread is over here.

Last edited by Snipefrag; 2012-06-19 at 05:45 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic