Where's all the TR Gone? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of PSU.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-11-19, 06:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kendjin
Private

Where's all the TR Gone?

I was amazed to find that there is so little players on werner at the moment, and other servers but mainly werner..

I've just spent about 4 hours fighting the same NC zerg over and over getting pushed back, cause our 9 TR members can't hold anyone back.. Is this just because people aren't sticking about Sanc long enough anymore or is it something more serious...

Heh Went to the cavs, and took me ages to hack bases down there, not cause of resistance, just getting lost.. it's kind of fun though
Old 2003-11-19, 06:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Veteran
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Someone has to satisfy the NC and VS wives.

"Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." - Jesus Christ

PlanetSide player, retired
Old 2003-11-19, 07:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Rarzo
Sergeant

They need to go back to the long HART times. No one waits around long enough to see where everyone else is going....
Old 2003-11-19, 07:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
sutserikeru
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Rarzo
They need to go back to the long HART times. No one waits around long enough to see where everyone else is going....
Old 2003-11-19, 08:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Rarzo

Old 2003-11-19, 09:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
TeraHertz
Major

Originally Posted by Kendjin
I was amazed to find that there is so little players on werner at the moment, and other servers but mainly werner..

I've just spent about 4 hours fighting the same NC zerg over and over getting pushed back, cause our 9 TR members can't hold anyone back.. Is this just because people aren't sticking about Sanc long enough anymore or is it something more serious...

Heh Went to the cavs, and took me ages to hack bases down there, not cause of resistance, just getting lost.. it's kind of fun though

The werner populaton is falling in general, but there is another worrying trend going on just now. I think alot of the best people are being recruited from TR and VS to NC. I was talking to a guy while defending a CC, and he told me how he'd actualy been threatened to leave the VS and join the NC.

The VS are certainly becoming les co-ordinated in my view, which is allowing the TR have more punch against us; but in general when the TR punch comes it's not as hard as it used to be.

The NC on the other hand seem to be loosing their jackasshammers and favoring sophisticated troop combinations of reaver, vanguard, lightning tank, sunderer, and foot soldiers, supported by mass AMS influx. If the NC are indeed stealing all the best players I don't think it's a good thing for the game.

As for me, I'll stick VS to the last. However I've left my outfit due to a serious decline in the number of active competent guys fighting in it.
Old 2003-11-19, 01:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
TeraHertz
Major

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I just fought on Amerish on the werner server. Most Vs were there, stupidly, fighting both NC and TR at once. However, on esamir NC had almost all the bases but were being pushed back. A CR5 asked for help. No-one went it seems except a small few (including myself.) We took them all back except at the last base, we hacked it, and everyone bar 4 people fucked off.

Two VERY good NC players rehacked and held the it while I was off on an ant run ( at this point I still thought there were over 25 VS on the cont.)

Suddenly, there are 12 NC and 4 VS, and as we speak the continent is being retaken. I was still part of the squad i was with on amerish and asked them for help. They didn't want to leave amerish. They thought that 3 or 4 people would make a difference in a zerg against two empires.

What makes more difference, 3 of 4 people in a zerg, or 3 or 4 people in a low population situation.
If they had helped we could have locked that continent, isnted they get bitchy about "shitloads of TR and NC here" and kick me from the squad.

Clealry they were more worried about their pissy xp than locking a continent. I was right, the quality of VS players and commanders HAS dropped severly on Werner. Its yet to be seen if they have gone to NC, though the fact that NC took all but two of VS's bases today is a testiment to their improvement.

I stil cant get over the fact we could have locked that continent in a matter of minutes then gotten back to the main fight if we'd gotten help...
Old 2003-11-19, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Zompton
Corporal

What is the new HART time? I always thought it should be lower.
PC in the Works; Pentium4 2.8ghz 800mhz FSB, Albatron PX865PE Pro2 motherboard (OC king), 1536mb(1-1/2ghz) Corsair TWINX XMS3200 DDR400mhz Dual Channel RAM, Radeon 9600pro 128mb 8xAGP graphics card, Duel 80ghz 7200rpm 8mb harddrives, Windows XP Professional, 19" Sony GS420 monitor with 1600x1200@85hz resolution, 5.1 surroundsound system, and more...
Old 2003-11-19, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Kendjin
Private

New Hart time is 3 or 4 mins, can't remember for sure..

I'll never leave TR, but it's getting harder to enjoy the game when you are outnumbered so much, I mean I went to the caverns and singlehandly took it over.. though that's the CC problem I just think the game and population would benifit from it...

TeraHertz, I like the points you made, it is quite often the case you will get large zergs only for them to kind of move somewhere else when no one is fighting back..

I miss the days having a bolt driver meant you'd kill and you needed skill... I can't snipe a tank...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion