NC pwns Kaang..... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Dodge=ban
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-02, 02:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Aen
First Sergeant

NC pwns Kaang.....

Kaang, Cyssor- Emerald Oct. 1

There is always something bad to say when you lose, but the only thing I can say is that the NC kicked our VS asses last night/morning. It started out to be an awesome night. We finished locking our home continents and then we even locked Hossin. So we head to Cyssor. We do pretty good and get to Kaang. It was total hell. We whooped ass at Hossin, but when we get to Cyssor we get it handed to us. The Kaang battle had to of lasted like 2 hours, where the VS climaxed at the point where we were actually pushing inside the base.

The NC responded awesomely. They were actually using tactics, or so it seemed. I couldnt even count the amount of AMS's blown up due to OS by NC commanders. It was outrageous. The battle was fun. I just wanted to say grats to the NC for actually staying and defending, and defending well. Best defense I've seen in PS so far! Grats!!!!

P.S. There's always tomorrow.
Old 2003-10-02, 06:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ViperGTS
Banned

-explains it all...
Old 2003-10-02, 07:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

The VS had a better time on solsor. The only problem we had was at hours.
Old 2003-10-02, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

At about 9:30 EST TR had I think 4 locked continents, I do not know how long it lasted but we were on a role last night. We were moving on Cysoor, Esamir, and we locked Searhus.

Old 2003-10-02, 09:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

Aen, you didn't happen to get a screenie of my OS kill spam did you? How about anyone else during the battle for Kaang? I only managed to get half of it since there was so much going on at that moment.
Old 2003-10-02, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Aen
First Sergeant

Dont remember if i did or not, I will have to check and get back to ya. All I remember is hearing the OS coming so I surged out and barely got out. Thats when I /tell you Raging. It was a damn good OS too! That practically turned the battle around itself!
Old 2003-10-02, 03:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
aiwest420
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by TheRagingGerbil
Aen, you didn't happen to get a screenie of my OS kill spam did you? How about anyone else during the battle for Kaang? I only managed to get half of it since there was so much going on at that moment.
from what i remember, your os was 20 kills or so :P

great battle, except i was getting 5-10 fps most of the time (damn zerg).

once the xp changes come in, we'll hopefully see more ppl defending.
Old 2003-10-02, 03:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

The exp. changes will make the bases worth LESS exp. I think so we may have people defending, but i don't know.
Old 2003-10-02, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
BDMJ
First Sergeant

I initially called for defense of hossin, but the NC couldn't get their shit together fast enough so the VS were able to roll over our defenders there, so when I saw the VS toehold on cyssor the gears in my head started turning :P (not that predicting zerg movement in this game requires much thought)

I did a double take on global (not proud of that) and called for large NC forces to move to the south of cyssor. The VS moved right in, and we were able to hold them to the southern area. Unfortunately I was unable to stay for the majority of the battle, as I had an 8:30 test this morning
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion