Old Planetside player - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Took all the ink off my F5 key.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2007-10-10, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Savage
Private

Old Planetside player

The last time I played this game was like 05 or 06 but it was only for like a week
but I only played because it was free for like 10 days or something and it was really fun.Before that I played the game for 1 year in 03 on the Markov server,my name was SavageMAN(lol best tker)I was a dick then and used to kill my friends sometimes for fun but only when we wern't at war...lol I use to get them in the galaxy then drop them in the middle of the ocean...I was stupid

I been thinking about joining this game but Im from the Markov server where I got a BR20 charector and I know Markov doesn't have that much people so Im wondering how the battles are because I don't want to be surprised and find almost no fight's but I doubt that.I may create a new account in a other server but I don't want to start all over again.

Another thing puzzling me is the Planetside COre.Do I have to buy it?or does it automatically get downloaded now so I don't have to pay anything.

I really miss the sniper wars in this game,the suicide bombing's I used to do with the mosquitos when their waiting for their vechile at the terminals..this game is so much fun.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion