I dont get it, why does everyone hate the coolest looking Empire? - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Death from above.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-26, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #106
cell.nerve
Corporal

Just to clear some things up, in the BETA ~46% of the people are vanu... then next highest is terran, then next is NC. :P Just some facts - Even thouh I am vanu, but I think all the races are cool

Old 2003-03-26, 08:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #107
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by cell.nerve
Just to clear some things up, in the BETA ~46% of the people are vanu... then next highest is terran, then next is NC. :P Just some facts - Even thouh I am vanu, but I think all the races are cool
:o

And I'm still not in beta.

Christ.

Anyways, that is still a shock -- I wouldn't have thought that the Vanu would come naturally to players. Very, very interesting.
Old 2003-03-26, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #108
Hijinks
Staff Sergeant

Originally posted by cell.nerve
Just to clear some things up, in the BETA ~46% of the people are vanu...
*cough*BS*cough*
Old 2003-03-26, 09:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #109
Spinnaker
Corporal

Vs look liek pussies with that aluminum armor man psssh i dont likem cuz of all that weird funk on them.... thats why i will kill evey VS i seee with my Jackhammer shot gun no high power mag light is going to kill me bullets over flash lights who's with me!

VS loook like a cpoule of depressed confused guys and are in doubt with thier sexuality

TR remind me of NOD in C&Cand well they jus suck

NC jus look awsome man they could kick ur ass in an open air lock w/ the cosmonaught outfits lol

Technology equals MIGHT

there is no such thing as over kill, just under cooked
Old 2003-03-26, 09:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #110
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

Dont ask questions kid! The Vanu just suck! (now you would have been spared this if u would have holded in ur question!) The NC just are to rebelish and the TEARran are the best!

Who the hell likes purple!

-Dark- CO [TEAR]

When u feel like getting ur manhood back join [TEAR]

[TEAR] Info

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-03-26, 09:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #111
MilitantB0B
Colonel

I kinda like the vs. I think thweir armor looks really cool (probably because I am color blind and still see the darn thing as blue). When the game comes out, I will probably play as whatever side has the least players (unless it is NC, I like a little range and most of their weapons are shotgun types), I really want that xp modifer thing that they give to the underdog.

Old 2003-03-26, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
NeoTassadar
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by |3e0_Wu|f
Huh???? what do you want?

also about you saying NC is like ultor???why? ultor was more like TR. or vs becasue they were tryying to make a super being..i just dont see the conection
Look at last post that you quoted me. I repeat: Urrr?
I meant they LOOK like Ultor rip-offs (no offense to devs, well, maybe the NC ones).
Old 2003-03-26, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #113
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

This thread almost got off track there.

I just find it funny how slapnuts (is that his name?) thinks the TR and NC suck because their color scheme "sucks." Of course, isn't this a matter of opinion? I personally don't think that purple is "sexy." Heh.
Old 2003-03-26, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #114
Deadlock
Contributor
First Lieutenant

ok mrluc, theres a few things i agree with. but i still say hendrix is overrated. dont get me wrong, hendrix was good, i just dont think he was great. u stated that ozzy was in the right place at the right time (horse shit but ill let it slide) the same could be said for hendrix. its not hard to be "revolutionary" with an instrument that was just starting to be experimented with. i think if hendrix was still alive today he could have become great but when he died he was still just good.

srv worshiped hendrix because he didnt realize his own talent, although id put others over srv (a whole other argument so lets leave that as a simple opinion). hendrix did good spin offs of things, but then later, someone would always come and do it better. voodo chile, better by srv, setting the guitar on fire, better by ted nugget, the famous national anthem solo, watch zack wild on ozzy's budokan dvd and see how pathetic it makes hendrix's solo look. of course he did all of this first, but that again makes him good, not great.

i think my opinion of hendrix was mistaken, im not saying he sucks im just saying he doesnt deserve the worship he gets. maybe if he had lived a little longer and evolved some he could have earned it but as it is theres many more greater than him.

i agree that dave mustain could be alot better, but he's still kickin, it might happen.

now, for the rubutel im sure ill be recieving i vote that we take it to the lounge, its just a matter of time before some staff member starts bitchin
Old 2003-03-26, 11:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #115
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Heh yeah, I should lay off the music talk.

I think our tastes vary too greatly. Rock and roll is a very, very small part of guitar playing -- it is just the one that got the most exposure in recent years. Expression-wise, rock and roll has a ways to go before it starts catching up with electric blues or classical guitar or the enormous field of traditional latin music -- it's just more limited, there's not quite as much room for expression in the guitarist. That's why I would tend not to put a pure R&R guitarist as 'the greatest ever'.

Last edited by mr_luc; 2003-03-26 at 11:59 AM.
Old 2003-03-26, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #116
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

ummm...?

Yo, here are the big problem with vs vehicles:

Thresher:
In the Fileplanet video, the part where the NC squad are facing off against the Thresher (which btw takes them totally off gaurd), it took 12 seconds for the damn thing to kill ONE NC, and even then it was by sitting on top of him for him for two seconds.

Mag-Rider:
OK, the BIG problem with a tank with a battering ram is this:
shit can move in this game

Old 2003-03-26, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
cell.nerve
Corporal

"*cough*BS*cough*"

Go ahead and ask the admins - don't talk about what you dont know about.

Old 2003-03-26, 03:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
Deadlock
Contributor
First Lieutenant

sweet, we agree to disagree. rock on brotha
Old 2003-03-26, 04:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #119
NeoTassadar
Lieutenant Colonel

Obnoxiousfrog, first off: skill level. Second: did they kill the thresher (didn't see that one)? Third: that is not a battering ram. It does nothing. It is just there. Like the Standard Armor. Useless. However, the laser turrets you seem to be overlooking...
Old 2003-03-26, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #120
Sniper Jack
Corporal

Just to let you all know, that thing jutting out of the front of the Mag-rider isn't a battering ram, it's a cannon that the driver may use while driving. This was brought up in a post a while ago. So while the tank strafes, the driver may line up his own target with the gun mounted to the front. Just FYI
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion