An Ode to Morons - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Oh my god! It's a fudgecicle!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-29, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by LimpBIT
i still say we get rid of the flail. But we might as well live with it cause they will never take it out.(unless we go down to SOE and kill the devs) WHOS WITH ME GET THE DEVS.

But that /flail idea isnt all that bad. CR5s should be able to shut down friendly flails at will.
Moron^
Old 2004-03-29, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Kyonye
Contributor
General

I remember a while back, i was playing my NC character. so we're defending a base and we havea few people up in the turrets. so i run up on the wall and am looking around for someone to shoot. soon enough i spot someone. so i start shooting at him, and finally killed him. so after i killed him, the guy who was in the the wall turret next to me jumps out and brings me down 50 health. so i took my gauss and shot the wall turret once. he then turns the turret on me and kills me. so i sent him a tell asking why he killed me. so he replies "I've been shooting that guy for like 5 minutes and then you just go and steal the kill." first, i wasn't even shooting at the same guy, and second, WHO FRICKIN CARES. why are people so stupid in this game. please, if you are an idiot, JUST STOP PLAYING, PLEASE! this game does not need idiots.... I mean c'mon, he killed me because I supposedly stole his kill.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-03-29, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Thats funny.
I wonder if he has a nervous breakdown everytime a sniper kill "his" target after all his hard work?

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-03-29, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
oddfish
Colonel

My TK experiences are so ridiculous. I use the phoenix rather often, in fact, almost all of my loadouts include the phoenix. I use it like any good anti-tank infantry unit would use the damn thing. Park yourself behind some cover and open fire on all vehicles/turrets/MAXes/infantry that are necessary targets. The thing that drives me absolutely fucking bonkers is when some doofus runs RIGHT DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME AND STOPS. I'm in the cover, i'm clearly firing on the enemy, i'm alive, moving, shooting my phoenix, but the idiots always seem to think that since the phoenix is an indirect fire weapon that i can shoot AROUND them when they're TWO FEET in FRONT OF ME. this drives me insane. I reload and quickly try to get off another shot and "XxXCo1dKi11erXxX" or some blue suit rexo-n00b has his ASS right on the end of my barrel. This is a frequent thing. It's not a rarity. It drives me nuts.

What's worse, sometimes it's not some noob who I would expect the stupidity from, it's some BR18 with blazing yellow armor who seems to think that he's teh mister special pants and allcoverbelongstohimsoi'llshoothereyougosomeplacee lse. It pisses me off.

Look, stay out of some guy's line of fire. Expect to be TKed and prepare for a little FF if you like to stray down range a lot.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-30, 06:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
foxjedi
Private

OK, I'm a Field Artillery officer in the US Army, and if people use flails without forward observers, then they are indeed a morons. The artillery will not fire unless there's a spotter out there telling them where the targets are. There are also several built in safety decions (friendly troop locations, distance between the observer and where the round will land, etc.) that prevent the artillery from hitting friendly troops. If somone is out there just shooting rounds off at random, he needs to stop. Artillery is ment to support the tanks and infantry, not do things on its own.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion