AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nerfed, for your pleasure.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-26, 09:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
snafus
Sergeant Major

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
Its my opinion that AA is very weak. Im not a good pilot at all and I havent died to ground based aa in wuite some time. Burster range is very short and skyguards are easily killed by air. Meanwhile you are running aa its all kind of a one trick pony, mostly ineffective against everything else. Yes in the nexus right now if you rule the air you will win the game.
Though it is 100% true if you own the air in the Nexus the fight is over with. The main issue isn't the effectiveness of AA as it can dominate when deployed correctly. The issue with the Nexus is the base design and geography are absolutely in favor of air. On almost every base it is near impossible to do anything without air being able to absolutely control the fight. And even if you do pull heavy AA the high passes and mountains that separate the map allow for air to do sweeping passes while taking minimal damage.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion