Gameplay: A.M.A.P. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-08-04, 04:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Huma
Sergeant

A.M.A.P.

Advanced Mobile Assault Platform.

This is a kick back from years ago just before the BFR released. There was a lot of discussion regarding an outfit vehicle that could be used to move the battle. Here is a modern take on that.

The AMAP would be an outfit only vehicle that they could spend outfit resources to call in once every 24 hours. It would be twice the size of a galaxy and twice as slow. In addition it would only have enough fuel and supplies to stay operational for 1 hour.

The concept being a merger between a galaxy, AMS, and a base. The AMAP would have spawn tubes with equipment terminals as well as air/land vehicle acquisition, and rearm/repair facilities. As people/vehicles spawn they use up the stored resources.
The AMAP itself would have 4 machine gun turrets for defense and a piolet. Leaving it vulnerable to concentrated attacks and forcing it to be used as a forward deployment platform for feeding troops into the front limes more quickly.
Old 2011-08-04, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: A.M.A.P.

I posted the same suggestion in here, but for some reason it didn't get any... not "approval" but... "worthy glimpse", I guess... Anyway the idea is awesome. I approve

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault