Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-16, 04:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
JimmyOmaha
Sergeant

3rd Shift - Overnight Operations

Vanu is my homeboy. :]

Hello everybody! My in-game name will most likely be my forum name; JimmyOmaha. If anyone wants to look me up down the road. I'm 26, live in the central US, and work mostly overnights/evenings. Played lots of games in my time, but never anything too orginized. Would love to change that with Planetside 2.

My gaming backround goes pretty far back, lots of CS and TFC back in the early days. Moved over to BF2 for a long time. Played the original PS back in '09/10. Really enjoyed BF:BC2 in the past. Lately I've been playing T:A. And thats just a few of the FPS games I've played. MMOs I've done from WoW to Darkfall to TERA most recently. Lets just say I've tried a few of them.

I'm thinking my main focus is going to be Infiltrator, but thats subject to change. And I know I'll be trying all of the classes. I'm planing on playing a lot of PS2 and my main playtimes will be overnight. 12a-7a or later. Also running on a laptop and can play at work depending on how busy we are. So playtimes will often start ealier with a few breaks thoughout the evening.

What I'd like to do is join up with an outfit that focuses on late night operations. If no such outfits exsists; I would like to lead a divion within an outfit for us 3rd shifters! Growing a small orginized force to strike when the enemy sleeps.

Last edited by JimmyOmaha; 2012-06-16 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 2012-06-16, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Akadios
Sergeant

Re: 3rd Shift - Overnight Operations

PURPLE IS THE WAY TO GO!!

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are an outfit led by US Military Infantry veterans with multiple combat tours. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.

We don't have a lot of overnight going on but that will change, we are an open time zone outfit and while the leadership is EST and 8pm to 12pm types we have people from europe and late nighters. I will be late nighting on the weekends too.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
jepaul
First Sergeant

Our EURO's and NIGHT OWLS would keep you plenty of company.

Toxin Raiders

I would wait till later today thought to apply jut fyi because they are running a recruitment contest with $10 git cards.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

as long as you pick purple, any other decision is easy..

glad to have another Vanu Ally regardless of outfit.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit