2 friends looking for Strong NC, North America outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: silly things will attract silly people.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-15, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ganymede
Contributor
Private

2 friends looking for Strong NC, North America outfit

My buddy and I have been gaming together for about 10 years and are looking for a hardcore/mature strategy/tactical based NC North American Outfit to join prior to beta starting.

We both were beta testers in PS 1 and played for quite a while after launch. We hate watching battles happen with a lack of leadership where everybody stands around waiting for somebody to take the lead and capture facilities.

We want to be part of that elite group that drops in, takes the glory, and leaves everybody else wishing they were us.

We follow leadership orders well and always work to help achieve the best balance in a group to gain the advantage.

We both have top end PC's that will be able to handle the game extremely well on max settings. We both have access to skype/teamspeak/ventrilo.

please feel free to PM me or reply here for questions or comments.
Old 2012-07-15, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: 2 friends looking for Strong NC, North America outfit

Do you have a specialization preference?

Old 2012-07-15, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Ganymede
Contributor
Private

We both like to make the team work. I find it hard to define what roll I will play most until I can get into beta and feel out the evolution of each role as coding gets modified. I enjoyed heavy weapons/max unit/anti vehicle/pilot in 1. I really need to see more on this certification system and how the skill picking is going to work to see what I want to do.
Old 2012-07-15, 09:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Plenty of outfits looking for those. We are an armor specialized outfit though.

Old 2012-07-15, 10:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hosp
First Sergeant

You can go ahead and give us a look see. Though we may not be as hardcore as you may like.
Old 2012-07-16, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Feel free to check out Outfit X. We have been together since 03 and specialize in Spec ops. So if you want quick fast precise assaults then we are you outfit.
For more information check out the link below or shoot me a PM.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Thanks,
HMR85

Last edited by Hmr85; 2012-07-16 at 05:41 PM.
Old 2012-07-18, 07:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
KILLFACE
Sergeant

You wanna be attacking and taking places no other Platoon would even contemplate huh? Sounds like you should join the Jet Bastards. We are a Air Cavalry Platoon (definition link) with very refined structures and high levels of preparation and dedication expected. I expect every man of my Platoon to know exactly what they need to do before stepping onto the field. Air Cavalry simply doesn't work properly without high levels of teamwork. We are starting to amass extensive reading lists to both develop new players and polish Veterans. We're about half Aussie half American with a few token Night Shift Europeans and all Scoundrel. We'll be playing on NA WC srvrs because there is no Aussie srvrs and will have weekly sessions for a Active Duty Roster (though we are considering adding on another session) and a Reserves Division for people without dependable schedules, The rest of the time we will be jumping on with whoever is online and while much more relaxed during those sessions we will still be strongly emphasizing teamwork. We've also got 3 Comrade Clan's and will be doing Multi Platoon Operations once or twice a month. If you reckon you and your mate can be a valuable part of our team file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

If you've got any inquiries before joining msg me either here, on the site or drop something here (link).

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-07-18 at 07:36 AM.
Old 2012-07-19, 02:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
TechTBW
Private

You may like The Black Watch. We're a mature multi-gaming community. Tight knit and organized. All leadership will be using the iOS/Android app to keep in contact with the outfit while afk. Check us out here tbwgaming.com

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit