PSU: Now Canadian friendly
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-12, 08:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Atuday
Master Sergeant

A medic outfit

I am looking for an outfit focused on medics. When the shit hits the fan the guy you want right next to you is a medic. When you need backup the first thing you yell for is a medic. But who answers the call? Medics of your outfit? If that were true you would not be yelling for help.

The goal of the outfit I am seeking or seeking to create is this: A 911 (999 for the EU) backup outfit to save the most hard hit bases at their 11th hour from defeat. This outfit would focus on ground assault troop transports, medics and maxes with only a small role given to the engineer class. An outfit can't be the best at everything, so lets make an outfit the best at saving other outfits that get in over their heads.
Old 2012-07-12, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Re: A medic outfit

Originally Posted by Atuday View Post
I am looking for an outfit focused on medics. When the shit hits the fan the guy you want right next to you is a medic. When you need backup the first thing you yell for is a medic. But who answers the call? Medics of your outfit? If that were true you would not be yelling for help.

The goal of the outfit I am seeking or seeking to create is this: A 911 (999 for the EU) backup outfit to save the most hard hit bases at their 11th hour from defeat. This outfit would focus on ground assault troop transports, medics and maxes with only a small role given to the engineer class. An outfit can't be the best at everything, so lets make an outfit the best at saving other outfits that get in over their heads.
Good luck with your new project but any Outfit worth it's salt will have their own medics. Also if someone calls for you then they were killed by people with guns.... If you all rock up with your Med Apps out you're just going to give the bad guys some more kills. My point; you'd better be an Outfit of fighters first and medics second or you'll end up respawning with those your intended to save.
Old 2012-07-12, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Atuday View Post

We actively looking for medics to join us, so if you looking to widen your search ...

We are recruiting, EU based outfit, will be running combined ops, 3 companies to start, see our guild recruitment thread http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44803 on this site, or vist us at:

www.mmo-guild.co.uk - www.ps-outfit.co.uk

Good luck with your search
Old 2012-07-12, 10:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

War Machine is always recruiting Medics, we have quite a few already. Since our infantry focus is more on the logistical support end than it is assault end, you might find us a solid match.

Now if there was a medic specific outfit (there isn't) and it was called M.A.S.H. that would be beyond awesome.

Old 2012-07-12, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
thebruchs
Private

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Now if there was a medic specific outfit (there isn't) and it was called M.A.S.H. that would be beyond awesome.
Agreed, that would be epic.

On another note, I do not think there will be a medic only outfit, but just imagine "911 what's you emergency"
"Yes hello, [Insert base name here] is under heavy assault, and damn it all to hell, sarg is dead, and Jimmy is bleeding out in my arms, we need medics ASAP."

Then 10 medics get gal dropped in just to be mowed down by the assaulting force =/.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
toljar
Corporal

Ironfist is a support outfit, give us a look www.ironfistclan.com

IRONFIST is recruiting for TR in Planetside 2!

Joint Leader of CTC alliance.
Old 2012-07-12, 02:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Atuday
Master Sergeant

You know its funny I put this in a vanu section of the forums and some idiot mod moved it to a public section. Very rude of them to do that. Very rude.
Old 2012-07-12, 02:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Well, probably because you aren't an outfit looking for members.

Old 2012-07-12, 08:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
Medics have a 4x zoom assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment, they're not softies.

Even a small outfit of medics would be a blessing to a faction, in a game that will likely have wannabe killwhores pew pewing themselves to death.

Atuday I would suggest you keep cert upgrading your medic toon + sunderer which can serve your medic outfit needs as an ambulance.
Lol a soon as i saw you'd posted in this thread i knew you'd be replying to me. Did i run over your dog or something cos you seem butthurt.

Or are u just another one of these anonymous forum whores trying to gain a reputation by flamming despite no one knowing who you are in game?
Old 2012-07-12, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
Weird reply. Bad day?

My posting history doesnt show me replying to you, other then this thread.
Your posts about DT in the other thread in here were deleted by Goku cos you were trolling and you posted about DT I'm the unleashed thread, now you turn up here trying to tell me about classes and talking about wannabe killwhores.

Atuday doesn't deserve you derailing his thread with your little squabbles as you tried to do with Hero so if you just wanna flame then create your own thread and stop trying to pick fights where community members are actually looking for Outfits!

On topic, I'd pay Gowtar a visit atuday. If you're looking to join a great VS outfit and help keep people alive speak to robocpf1 or one of their officers.

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-12 at 09:24 PM.
Old 2012-07-12, 09:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Or speak to DviddLeff of the Vindicators. They're another very organised group which will help you really move the map in PS2.
Old 2012-07-12, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I don't believe robostuff is in DT.

Old 2012-07-12, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Dart
Second Lieutenant

No bane, robo is the leader of an outfit called Ghosts of the Revolution. A multi-divisional mainstay of the VS Empire in Planetside. They are a welcoming group to both new players and veterans and robo himself is a leader among the whole PS community. If i were Atuday looking for a clan on VS that is where I would start.

All things considered it's probably best that this is kept on topic, don't you think?

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-12 at 10:09 PM.
Old 2012-07-12, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Hamma
PSU Admin

Learning has not taken place.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-07-12, 11:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Pancake
Sergeant

If you decide that FREEDOM is a worthwhile cause, the Marauders are always looking for new recruits. Check out our wiki in my sig. Happy hunting.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit