PSU: Please Stand Up
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-26, 07:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
GisTheGit
Private

Old gits looking for care home

Who wants two balding & aging but hard as nails cannon fodder from the UK,no glory boys ere or flash sky knob jockeys just combatants who eat concertina wire and piss napalm and can put a round in a flea's gonads at 200 meters .

Both EX DF,COD,BF,CS grunts but dishearten with the re-ash games from DICE/IW so wanting to start playing PS2 on beta/release

We are looking to sign up a mean blood & guts clan/squad around here !

We are getting on a bit as I said & do swear & curse & love a bit of banter & don`t want to be wiping no 12 year old school kids nosy's when on a rant so mature clan would be great !

We been playing on line for 15 years & know the score and were with our last clan for ten years so we are not clan hoppers , but don`t want to be treated as newbs either .

We spend two- three hours gaming each night on average & play for fun.

So if you want two loyal grunts give me a shout !

PS Sorry pair cant be separated

Last edited by GisTheGit; 2012-07-26 at 07:59 AM.
Old 2012-07-26, 08:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hosp
First Sergeant

Re: Old gits looking for care home

If you're willing to play on a US server, we're open to, and have, people from outside NA in our ranks. (that includes a couple from UK). Though most of our cussing is currently done by one of our Aussies, so you'll have to work to outcuss him

http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...aetorian_Guard

Have a look and good hunting.
Old 2012-07-26, 08:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

We've got too many youngins around (though I'm a gray hair meself) but I just have to say that was the best read of the morning. Whomever is lucky enough to finally get you guys is better off for it. Truly a great LFO post.

best of luck
Old 2012-07-26, 08:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
robocpf1
First Sergeant

If you didn't read the first post in Sean Connery's voice you did it wrong.

Hope you two find a unit, good luck!
Old 2012-07-26, 09:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

If you two are willing to play on a US server then check us out. Outfit X is a in your face we don't fuck around outfit. Infantry warfare is our specialty and we have been doing it for 9 years together. If you want to run up and smack the VS and TR in the face with the butt stock of your rifle while popping another in the head with your pistol then join us. 90% of member base is 25+ we are a NC outfit so you two would fit in great with us. For some more info check out the link below.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Last edited by Hmr85; 2012-07-26 at 09:42 AM.
Old 2012-07-26, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon (definition link) and a few old hands would be appreciated; a bit of experience would not only help on the field but some mature Grunts kickin around would also help the young guns to develop into what I need them to be. I've got a few great spots for you ladds either as a Troopers or a Leaders (if your up for it).

If you want a crew that'll be jumping into some hairy situations look no further. We're Air Cavalry and Air Cavalry gets some of the nastiest jobs there is, and they do them. If your interested in turning up in a area in Jets, jumping out, taking and holding a position while your mates strafe the enemy you should become a Bastard.

I don't care if you swear a bit as long as your not clogging up the comms too much for obvious reasons, like it says on the front page of my site :
"You show me a Hero and I'll prove he's a Bum" - Lt. Col. Gregory "Pappy" Boyington
If your not a Dirty Rotten Scoundrel this is not the Platoon for you.

It's good to see a bit of loyalty. Turn coats will be shot on sight.

We've got American, Australian and European members and will be playing on a NA WC srvr so lag won't be too bad for any of us. If you can hold your own you'll do just fine.

If your interested in becoming a Bastard file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-07-27 at 04:14 AM.
Old 2012-07-26, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Shinjorai
First Sergeant

Hey hows it going? Our outfit is VS were all for the most part in our mid thirtys and above, weve got a lot of retired military. Hell our Spec ops division leader is an old retired army ranger in real life how awesome is that? Were not as big as some of the other outfits but trying to get our foot in the door and get into PS2 bigtime. Were 95% of us keyed for entry to beta and looking forward to it. We are a US outfit but always welcome international members so if you dont mind playing with a bunch of yanks lol wed love to have you join us.

Were somewhere in the middle between hardcore and casual. We want to play the game seriously and be competitive, but not to the point we gotta become elitist dicks to do it. Our main goal is play the game and enjoy ourselves, no bs, no frills, just an organized outfit without all the fluff and nonsense.

Heres a link to our FAQ that should answer any questions but if not drop me a line and be happy to answer anything you wanna throw at us.

http://quantumdawn.enjin.com/forum/m...-questions-faq

Like i say we are not a big outfit, i dont believe in BSing people. Were just a group of friends who made an outfit trying to get it off the ground and could use new members. Feel free to pm me here or on the website. Best of luck finding an outfit and look forward to seeing you in game.

Last edited by Shinjorai; 2012-07-26 at 11:50 AM.
Old 2012-07-26, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

War Machine has openings for the hardest of core. Click my sig.

Old 2012-07-26, 12:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
juggernaut
Private

Hi GisTheGit,

BRTD (Better Red Than Dead) we are mainly a European Outfit but with a decent percentage of US timezone ,we are fairly organised,but we like to have fun on voice comm . We don't take ourselves too seriously but get stuff done .

ATM we are moving over to the beta server over the next few months as it comes more online.we are still very active in planetside 1, but most member are waiting on Planetside 2

Here's our advertisement blurb

BRTD - Better Red Than Dead is looking for new members for PS and the forthcoming PS2.

About us

We have been around since release in 2003 under a few different guises, came over to Gemini from Werner after the server merge. Although the majority of our playerbase are euro we have a number of active NA guys, so we're taking on players from all timezones.

Our aim is to be able to go into PS2 with a core of around 30-40 players, and we are using the remaining months of PS to establish ourselves and prepare as best we can for the launch...whenever it may be. Teamwork is the key to success in planetside, and we strive to work together at all times. We dont specialize in any one playstyle right now but we have always been big on rolling heavy armour over the years. Outfit Events are run every weekend ranging from Armour columns and reaver nights to cloaker chaos and ant races.

Requirements

- Voice Comms (we use mumble), Mic is encouraged but not essential.

- Active at least 5 hours a week

- Over 16 years old

- A Sense of humour

If a player can follow basic orders and stay on target they are invited to the outfit and are then 'on trial' for 14 days. Once the 2 weeks is up, the outfit command will review and if they have met the requirments (voice comms / active ingame / registered on forums) then they are promoted to full member.

How to join

Currently we are running at least 2-3 open squads during eu/us primetimes, so feel free to come squad with us and see how we play, ask in platoon for access to the mumble server and an admin will give you details.

Alternatively you can register an application to join on our website: http://www.brtd.net

Last edited by juggernaut; 2012-07-26 at 12:36 PM.
Old 2012-07-26, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
BillyBob
Corporal

Originally Posted by GisTheGit View Post
Who wants two balding & aging but hard as nails cannon fodder from the UK,no glory boys ere or flash sky knob jockeys just combatants who eat concertina wire and piss napalm and can put a round in a flea's gonads at 200 meters .

Both EX DF,COD,BF,CS grunts but dishearten with the re-ash games from DICE/IW so wanting to start playing PS2 on beta/release

We are looking to sign up a mean blood & guts clan/squad around here !

We are getting on a bit as I said & do swear & curse & love a bit of banter & don`t want to be wiping no 12 year old school kids nosy's when on a rant so mature clan would be great !

We been playing on line for 15 years & know the score and were with our last clan for ten years so we are not clan hoppers , but don`t want to be treated as newbs either .

We spend two- three hours gaming each night on average & play for fun.

So if you want two loyal grunts give me a shout !

PS Sorry pair cant be separated
Sorry, don't have any Outfit to represent myself (haven't even decided on which one to apply to yet), but I just wanted to ask that once you've joined one, if you could please let the rest of us know which one it is?

From the sound of it, you're exactly the kind of guys I'd very much enjoy being on the same team with.

In fact, any Outfit having you as members would not need any other selling point as far as I'm concerned.

Your thread made my day, thank you and all the best to you two!

/BB
Old 2012-07-26, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Gazanimal
Corporal

Hey you two/three.

I'm Gaz, from XSGamers and we're on the look out for new members.
We're UK based mostly, but have members from all over the EU in our various games.

We're a group of friends who play different games & genres and PS2 looks like a bit of a winner atm.

I've set up a New Conglomerate Recruitment thread here >>> http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=45600 which explains more about us and we don't allow `snotty 12-year olds` either.

We're purely casual, playing when we can & for sheer shits & giggles. Non of this rank or regiment routine, it's the odd leader who helps sort stuff out & we play all on a level

Any questions, just ask away.

XSGamers.com - Adult PC Gamers from all over Europe
Old 2012-07-27, 02:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
GisTheGit
Private

Thank you all very much for your responses , we will look at all invites .
Old 2012-07-27, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

As long as the balding is not contagious you guys are more than welcome to take a look at us ... no I'm not balding I have a highish forehead

We being a round a while now I being gaming best part of 20 years ... and no I'm not old I started young .

We definitely do not have any snot nose 12 years olds ... or any other kind .. we a 18+ outfit, with a average age of around the mid 30's I would guess.

our recruitment spiel on here http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44803

Or visit www.mmo-guilds.co.uk for more info.

Cheers Nem.
Old 2012-07-28, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
KILLFACE
Sergeant

It's good to see such courtesy. Actually telling us that you're reviewing the Platoons. Next you'll be telling us that you've actually chosen one, most don't bother.

Old 2012-07-28, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
NichyC
Private

I think that you'd like what we have to offer. If you haven't chosen, then check us out at www.hundred-do.enjin.com

We are an NC Outfit that specializes in Advanced Armor and Heavy Battle Tactics. "Heavy Battle Tactics" as in the art of attacking the enemy where they are strongest and coming out successful. We use cunning strategies to defeat the enemy no matter their size or strength. We tackle the fights that nobody else would even dream of participating in. Things like Armor Flanking, Infantry Ambushes and strategic Galaxy drops are all tools in our tactical arsenal to topple an foe and emerge victorious.

At the Hundred Days Outfit, we fight for the NC and for freedom. But more than that, we fight for ourselves and for the things that we cherish most.We fight for glory and to prove to all who stand against us that no one can defeat us! We fight to become feared across the battlefield. We fight to become Legends!

If you want to join with us, then you are certainly welcome to apply. We have a minimum age limit of 14 but prefer at least 15. We have rules about mature behavior as well as mature sections of our forums. We also are recruiting our first members so you definitely will not be treated like a newbie. If that sounds appealing to you then please apply by clicking here.

Thanks, and I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Last edited by NichyC; 2012-07-28 at 07:36 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit