The war has started...? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: psst... big party at Hamma's house after the show
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-11-27, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

Old 2002-11-27, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

Now to wait for the reply. So sit back and eat some and drink some !
Old 2002-11-27, 02:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Zumthor
Staff Sergeant

I live in my mom's basment and I get poontang all the time!
I just tell the girl that it is really the batcave and that I am batman.

Ok.
Not really, but you can imagine what it would be like if I did tell them that!

Right!
Ok . . . I will just go back to the basment now.

Last edited by Zumthor; 2002-11-27 at 02:56 PM.
Old 2002-11-27, 03:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Hamma
PSU Admin

:|

I dont want to lock this thread.. I hate locking threads. So chill out all

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-27, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

1) I just have to throw this in before more propogond-- err facts about the Vanu.
People who think the point of life is to "get laid" think that because they never have been, or only have been once, and that was when they, and the person they "laid" were both at a party, drunk, and they dont remeber any of it except that it was cool and they want to to it again, many times. Getting giggy is a small part of life, the best part, but a small part. Unless your a hooker. Now onto the Vanu.

By the Time the wormhole opens we will have crushed the TR and NC. The TR on the outside will have us outnumber bout 1 billion to one, but we have matricxing tech, they dont, so we cant die, they can. We can teleport, they cant, we have lasers and weapons greater then they know, and hover buggs that look bad ass. They have pickups and machine guns. Who do you really think is gonna win. Oh and we are in the process of turning ourselves into Gods.
Old 2002-11-27, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

We can blow you up from orbit, it doesn't matter how much cool shit you can field on the ground. And i think you need to consider volume of fire here. Sure when a loyal terran soldier dies he doesn;t come back, but your base will be overrun with the sheer number of them. Then they will have rebirthing technology.
Old 2002-11-27, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

What makes you think you will get near the world? We will have our fleet up and running by then, with the power to wipe out anything you throw at us. Can you say beam bannon, and as for your ships weaposn we have energy matrixs we are working on that should protect us if the experments go right, if only petri had not gone mad we would be done....but thats not important, the TR will fall, for We are the Vanu, we are Gods!

(if only our hot Vanu girls would stop going out with those outlaw biker NC guys just cause they sell drugs and come back to us!)
Old 2002-11-27, 07:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

what makes you think you have enough raw material to build a fleet, i would imagine that much of the material suitable for ship construction was used up the original Vanu
Old 2002-11-27, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Wrong. How little the TR knows. We can synthesis any material we need by remaking the very atoms of say, dirt, into those of iron, we made the crystal foci for our laser weapons for instance out of coal, just realigned the carbon atoms to make the coal
into diamonds. It�s amazing what we can do and the TR cant. We might just build out fleet from the ruined hulk of your capital city here on Aurxius.

Old 2002-11-27, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

You'll probably destroy yourselves in the process. You do not understand any of the technology you possess, but you constantly experiment with it.
Old 2002-11-27, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

We understand more then you know terran.
And though experimentation comes innovation and understanding. Of course an empire that has been unchanged in 1000 years wouldn�t know about change.
Old 2002-11-27, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

WE CHANGED, we outlawed torture 100 years ago, maybe you should think of doing that yourselves.

p.s. this was more of a joke then defense/counter, i couldn't resist
Old 2002-11-27, 07:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Outlawed torture? So those pain educing devices combined with sense enhancing drugs to extract the confessions were not torture, but merely an acceptable interrogation tool? Mutilating scientists whose only crime was the pursuit of knowledge was only to "teach them a lesson" I suppose. No torture in the last 100 years eh?
Old 2002-11-27, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Scientists whose only crime was endangering existence, they deservered to be tortured, but were given a clean death as the law demands. What about the captured soldiers and the "volunteers" you experiment on, if i asked them, do you really think they would sing your praises for the pain, deformity and death you brought upon them.
Old 2002-11-27, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

They are Vanu now, and if you ask them they would tell you how much better this existence is. Unfortunately they for the most part were all so thrilled to be enlightened that they requested tasks that have taken them...far away, and can not be spoken to right now. Experimentation only took place on willing volunteers, and we know of no captured soldiers. And there is was torture of scientists, we have long memories, and if you are foolish enough to believe your own lies so be it.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion