Make PPA on Magrider fire faster. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I'd Tap It
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-05-07, 10:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Methonius
Master Sergeant

Make PPA on Magrider fire faster.

I think they should make the PPA for the magrider fire faster like the change to the flak turret. They could even cut the damage down so its still balanced. Only reason I say this change should be made because it is not a fun gun to use because of how slow it fires. If they wanted it to be that slow then the explosion radius should be larger. I know it was like that in beta but it was way to much, find a middle ground.

I also think this gun needs a change because when the ES buggies come this gun is something that needs to be tuned so its fun to use on the Thresher.

I'm pretty sure the other ES AI guns need a pass as well.

Anyone else agree with this?
Old 2013-05-07, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
moosepoop
Captain

Re: Make PPA on Magrider fire faster.

its better to increase damage, same with on ESF and lasher, since faster fire will decrease game preformance.
Old 2013-05-07, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
DeltaGun
Sergeant

Higby said that Tanks will be getting a revamp like the MAXs did.

Hopefully this means fixing the old weapons, not just adding clearly superior ones.
Old 2013-05-07, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
wasdie
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DeltaGun View Post
Higby said that Tanks will be getting a revamp like the MAXs did.

Hopefully this means fixing the old weapons, not just adding clearly superior ones.
The guns on the tanks right now are so boring. They really missed out on what could have been some great asymmetrical balance.

I think they are just too afraid to try to balance 3 truly unique tanks. Takes too much time and effort and they've got a lot of other things to work on. As we saw in beta if you make the tanks way too powerful the game goes to hell pretty quickly. So it seems they are just playing it safe.
Old 2013-05-07, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
HiroshiChugi
Captain

I actually agree with Methonius on this one. :wtf: I know right? I find that tanks really do need that revamp. everything needs a revamp in this game, sadly. One thing that I kind of am upset about it how they nerf EVERYTHING that so few people complain about. Take the NC's Gauss SAW. The one and ONLY reason they made it so compensators and fore grips can't stack anymore is because of people complaining about this gun. Hell, even the damage got ninja-nerfed in this last patch. Other people might not notice it, but it DID get ninja nerfed. Kind of upstetting, as I will have to buy a new gun for my heavy, even though I don't use it that much. I've also noticed the unneeded change in the explosion radius in HE tank guns. HE stands for HIGH EXPLOSIVE! Therefore, there needs to be a bigger explosion radius than normal, not the little itty-bitty one that there is now. I miss all of the old stuff, it's what made Planetside the Planetside that it needed to be.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion