Ghosts of the Revolution - VS [NA] - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: All your balls are belong to us.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-11, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Re: Ghosts of the Revolution - VS

FINALLY CAUGHT UP. PHEW. If you haven't received a PM from me yet, please send me a PM asap, because that means I've somehow lost a few names or misspelled them.

---robocpf1
Old 2012-06-11, 01:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
GrayWave
Private

Gah! Sorry -- looks like I went out for errands just as you sent that PM. Sent you my reply, looking forward to Mumbling and playing PS1 with you guys.
Old 2012-06-12, 06:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by GrayWave View Post
Gah! Sorry -- looks like I went out for errands just as you sent that PM. Sent you my reply, looking forward to Mumbling and playing PS1 with you guys.
Got you on with us tonight mate, good times, looking forward to playing more in the coming days.
Old 2012-06-12, 08:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Rorance
Private

I'm still up in the air about which outfit to apply for and hopefully join so i'll throw in my introduction and see what you think

I played PS1 from launch for about a year straight, then on and off again for the next couple years until I gave it up completely to focus on school. I have played many MMO's and have helped run some of the more successful Guilds on my WoW server, though I never dared to start another one in any other game, lots of work and really hard to say good bye :P With that being said i've always been a FPS player at heart and am a very skilled twitch player that excels in any role you require.

In PS2 I plan on focusing on Engineer or Medic, depending on what I deem more appropriate at the time. In BF3 i'm a very skilled helicopter pilot and plan to transfer that experience over to PS2 along with my many hours circling over bases in my Galaxy in PS1 talking to other CR3's :P

Rorance is my Origin ID, Rorance#1990 is my Battletag for Diablo 3 and Rorance (893) is my Starcraft 2 account, those are the only games i'm playing actively at the moment. If you want to see my piloting skills in BF3 first hand you should add me (bring your vomit bag)

Also, I plan to be active in the game and on the forums with the goal to move up the ranks as quickly as I possibly can
Old 2012-06-14, 05:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Rorance View Post
I'm still up in the air about which outfit to apply for and hopefully join so i'll throw in my introduction and see what you think

I played PS1 from launch for about a year straight, then on and off again for the next couple years until I gave it up completely to focus on school. I have played many MMO's and have helped run some of the more successful Guilds on my WoW server, though I never dared to start another one in any other game, lots of work and really hard to say good bye :P With that being said i've always been a FPS player at heart and am a very skilled twitch player that excels in any role you require.

In PS2 I plan on focusing on Engineer or Medic, depending on what I deem more appropriate at the time. In BF3 i'm a very skilled helicopter pilot and plan to transfer that experience over to PS2 along with my many hours circling over bases in my Galaxy in PS1 talking to other CR3's :P

Rorance is my Origin ID, Rorance#1990 is my Battletag for Diablo 3 and Rorance (893) is my Starcraft 2 account, those are the only games i'm playing actively at the moment. If you want to see my piloting skills in BF3 first hand you should add me (bring your vomit bag)

Also, I plan to be active in the game and on the forums with the goal to move up the ranks as quickly as I possibly can
PM sent, I think you'll like it here
Old 2012-06-14, 06:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

New videos are up! Enjoy

Last edited by Meatball Mobeus; 2012-06-14 at 06:32 AM.
Old 2012-06-14, 07:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Nice quality on the video. 1080p is sweet.

Also regarding your aim, you might find it easier if you turn off the damage flash - it makes aiming with the Lasher a lot easier. Also just watching you play it seems like your mouse sensistivity might be a little high.

Oh and every time you kill a Gen the Hanish cloaker claims another victim!
Old 2012-06-14, 08:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
gezer
Private

looks like an amazing clan and i got my beta key so cant w8 to play with you guys
Old 2012-06-14, 09:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Hamma
PSU Admin

A great outfit that I always enjoyed fighting against. Good luck in your recruitment process!
Old 2012-06-14, 09:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
Nice quality on the video. 1080p is sweet.

Also regarding your aim, you might find it easier if you turn off the damage flash - it makes aiming with the Lasher a lot easier. Also just watching you play it seems like your mouse sensistivity might be a little high.

Oh and every time you kill a Gen the Hanish cloaker claims another victim!
Thanks for the tips! I'll try to remember that for tonights raid!

And thanks Hamma!
Old 2012-06-14, 11:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Elim
Private

Hey robo, I was in gotr a few years back and had a really good time. Now as the beta starts to roll, I am looking forward to fight with you guys again.

Don't know if any gotr on this forum still remember me, my game handle in planetside 1 is garyfox and I usually ran ops with GIG in PEST.

PM me if anything.
Old 2012-06-15, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Hosp
First Sergeant

Because I'm obligated to hate VS forgive me if this doesn't sound glowing:

After the last week or so, seeing the various VS outfits still running, I've come to the conclusion that AT seems just showy and fun killing (blowing gens camping spawns, human wave attacks etc), DT is empire hopping (I can only assume because they're joining the winning side at any given time), but you guys at least want to put up a fight and don't usually want to take a base w/o a fight.

Now It's true, you guys do throw numbers around too, but at least if we get beaten by you, we know a good fight probably happened. :golfclap:
Old 2012-06-15, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
TurboTurtle
Private

So I have looked over the comments and a lot of the YouTube vids and it seems like you have a great crew here. That being said I think this may be the home for me.
I started playing Planetside when the game was first released and played until well after Core was released. I had to focus on other things and left the game. I have been back playing for a while now. I have my Vet account subd for the Beta and I have my other account that has a PCGamer key. I think my chances are pretty good to get in. I would be great to be admitted into your ranks.
Old 2012-06-15, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Hosp View Post
Because I'm obligated to hate VS forgive me if this doesn't sound glowing:

After the last week or so, seeing the various VS outfits still running, I've come to the conclusion that AT seems just showy and fun killing (blowing gens camping spawns, human wave attacks etc), DT is empire hopping (I can only assume because they're joining the winning side at any given time), but you guys at least want to put up a fight and don't usually want to take a base w/o a fight.

Now It's true, you guys do throw numbers around too, but at least if we get beaten by you, we know a good fight probably happened. :golfclap:
Thanks Hosp, we appreciate that. We try to have lots of members because we find it more fun - and our divisional system really only works with a certain threshold of members. We really enjoy fighting the other "big outfits" as well, and to do that, we have to have the numbers. Always a good time fighting PG.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Lots of old vets coming back, now's as good a time as ever to join or rejoin GOTR!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty