This is rediculous mods - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A monument to all your needs
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-21, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
XxAxMayxX
Sergeant

Angry This is rediculous mods

Im geting really annoyed, here I post a resonable detailed thread on mods and how it could be possible depending on clientside data but no one is reading it they just see the word mod and go "oh well that is stupid because people would cheat" If you don't understand and aren't interested don't reply. If you don't read the post and understand the merit in a discussion just don't reply.

And I know companies own the servers and there are no plans to add player hosted servers. But if someone was motivated enoughf and what is stored clientside was substancial enough IN THEORY one could do probably a years worth of work to create something to allow a player to log into a Localhost LAN party of sorts. This would not involve a full planetside 2 world but a small level to play on with maybe a few aircraft and 1 or 2 players. NO HACKS, JUST ALLOT OF WORK AND THEORETICIL IDEAS

Last edited by XxAxMayxX; 2012-07-21 at 10:28 PM.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

Re: This is rediculous mods

Originally Posted by XxAxMayxX View Post
Im geting really annoyed here I post a resonable detailed thread on mods and how it could be possible depending on clientside data but no one is reading it they just see the word mode and go "oh well that is stupid because people would cheat " If you don't understand and aren't interested shut up. If you don't read the post and understand the merit in a discussion shut up. I'm ok with hamma and the rest of AGN misenterpritting my question but serioesly when I actually put effort into a thread no one reads it and gives me the same stupid response.
Enjoy your infractions / ban

I am truly sorry.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Littleman
First Lieutenant

I'm going to put this as simply as I can:

People simply don't agree that mods should be allowed. Period.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sephirex
Major

Im geting really annoyed here I post a resonable detailed thread on mods and how it could be possible depending on clientside data but no one is reading it they just see the word mode and go "oh well that is stupid because people would cheat " If you don't understand and aren't interested shut up. If you don't read the post and understand the merit in a discussion shut up. I'm ok with hamma and the rest of AGN misenterpritting my question but serioesly when I actually put effort into a thread no one reads it and gives me the same stupid response.
Sad part is, you're the one not doing the reading and getting enraged at all disagreeing opinions.

But keep playing the victim. It's quite amusing.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Doxy
Staff Sergeant

Are you 7 and desperately seeking attention of your parents?
Old 2012-07-21, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Doxy View Post
Are you 7 and desperately seeking attention of your parents?
This made me Lol.. HARD

Last edited by TheDAWinz; 2012-07-21 at 10:01 PM.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Evildude
Private

It might have something to do with the fact you have the writing ability of a moose.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Evildude View Post
It might have something to do with the fact you have the writing ability of a moose.
please, no more! im already crying in laughter.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Goldeh
Staff Sergeant

I had a great idea on here once as well.

It was making the exhaust from jetpacks and rockets into rainbows instead of carbon monoxide. Because I'm all for the environment.

No one liked it. :<
Old 2012-07-21, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
XxAxMayxX
Sergeant

BTW Im not raging over disagrements I just sent a pm 2 a guy who disagreed with me thanking him. What Im mad about is the fact that allot of people r saying the same thing that this would be exploited to cheat in game (on an official server) when I keep saying local host small scale... no indar... just a small world file and the posibility that the required models and such r on the clientside.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
NumbaOneStunna
Sergeant

BTW Im not raging over disagrements I just sent a pm 2 a guy who disagreed with me thanking him. What Im mad about is the fact that allot of people r saying the same thing that this would be exploited to cheat in game (on an official server) when I keep saying local host small scale... no indar... just a small world file and the posibility that the required models and such r on the clientside.
This would never work, it would take too much effort on the developers part just so you (and maybe) a friend could play your elite mods.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
DarkChiron
First Sergeant

The next time you have an issue with people, act like an adult about it. This is pathetic and you should take a day off and look back at this and realize what a stupid thing this is that you're doing here.
Old 2012-07-21, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
The Degenatron
Master Sergeant

I had an idea like that once. It was a “Jump to Conclusions” mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor… and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. Get it?
Old 2012-07-21, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Rat
First Sergeant

Derp
Old 2012-07-21, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Derp
oh god, someone call 911 i can't breathe!
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion