666th Devil Dogs [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where 1+1=7331
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-04-01, 03:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

666th Devil Dogs [NA-Connery]

www.planetside-devildogs.com

"FREEDOM IS OUR FUTURE"

Since beta, our unit has focused on strength through the specific application of massive and overwhelming force. Simply put, we divide up into specifications and coordinate their use.
We have over 1200 members on the roster, with over 1000 active in any given week. With an average of 150-350+ online at any given time, day or night. We have an Operations Commander online 24 hours a day to keep our force moving in the right direction. If you haven't served in the 666th, you know someone who has.

Our major effectiveness comes from mobile, combined, coordinated arms.

• Air Wing provides transport and cover.
  • Armor Team smashes, grabs and carries.
  • Shadow Team (Infiltrator) contains the edges of a battle, channels enemy forces where we want them and performs saboteur strikes.
  • Rapid Response Team can be anywhere doing anything at a moments notice.
  • MAX Crash Team "M.C.T." performs forced entries on bases and towers.

We turn the tide of battle. Our tactics are based on years of online team play, and a sound understanding of basic military tactics and the application of force.

We've been here since the beginning and wrote the book on large outfits and mobilizing large offensive forces. We host special events and hold an official weekly Operation every Saturday at Noon Pacific.

We play to win and to make our opponents say "OMG, WTF just happened at (insert base here)?!?!?!!"

To sum up, we have had the most members, most outfit points, most combined kills, most bases capped of any other team on ALL servers.

The 666th is the only outfit to have ever been awarded it's own Merit and has the only member of the Planetside community to have been named an SOE Player of the Year.

Our Emphasis is on having fun and creating a game environment that is mutually enjoyable for all.

*CODE OF CONDUCT*

As Devil Dogs, we share the nickname of the United States Marine Corps. We expect all members to uphold the honor that our name carries. Below is a list of requirements, expectations and some standard operating procedures that will facilitate our ability to function as a cohesive combat force.
  • Be civil and show respect to all players, whether they be friend or foe.
  • Any disagreements should be kept from public channels and resolved in a mature manner through private /tells. We understand that this is an intense game, and all players are human, but when an argument happens ... let it go.
  • Absolutely no intentional killing of anyone in the New Conglomerate. If you are killed (intentionally or not) by another NC player, DO NOT retaliate. Retaliation only perpetuates TK'ing and makes you and the 666th look bad. Other players observing may not have seen the events preceding and will ONLY see you killing a team mate. This effects the perception of the entire outfit so save the bullets for the Terrans and Vanu.
  • If you accidentally kill someone by running them over, shooting them, or catching them in an explosion etc... apologize if you can. This will alleviate many problems. If you find yourself causing friendly-fire incidents often, please be more careful. If you can't drive without running people over, you don't belong behind the wheel. If you can't use grenades or rockets without killing friendly troops, you need to learn how to use those weapons properly.
  • Joining a squad is not mandatory, but if you do, obey your squad leader's orders as well as orders you receive from outfit commanders. The Planetside experience is best when we are functioning as a coordinated, cohesive force. Following orders is one of the many challenges of being in a squad. Orders are not issued because we want to tell people what to do, they are given so that the overall objectives are achieved and so that we can succeed as an outfit, and ultimately, an empire. Accept the challenges of the role you play, and do your best to follow orders. If you cannot fulfill your orders or do not agree with them, send your squad leader a /tell. Do not be insubordinate in public. Always keep in mind that commanders put a lot of effort into monitoring "the big picture". Even tasks which may seem hopeless or unwinable to the individual do contribute to the greater good by drawing enemy assets off of another target.

Violations of the CoC will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in further consequences such as suspension and banning.

Please report any violations to Devil Dog Commanders.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/666th...50266155069235

The 666th featured on Gamespot.com:
(click here)

(art by MonsterBone)

Last edited by EVILPIG; 2013-10-09 at 11:47 AM.
Old 2012-04-01, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
SKYeXile
Major General

Re: 666th Devil Dogs

Dam that shit is under construction. dont have have one of your 1000's of minions that can fix that up?
Old 2012-04-01, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Dam that shit is under construction. dont have have one of your 1000's of minions that can fix that up?
MonsterBone is building it as we speak.
Old 2012-04-01, 08:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

Will be on line this week.
Old 2012-04-01, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Roradan
Corporal

Looking forward to blowing some shit up with the dog's in beta
Old 2012-04-01, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Are you going to spawn enough Overlords this time around?

Good to see the 666DD making a comeback... I look forward to... coordinating.
Old 2012-04-01, 11:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

Sites not going to be up for a few days. But here is a preview.
Old 2012-04-02, 12:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by MonsterBone View Post
Sites not going to be up for a few days. But here is a preview.
I love the color and that patch with our old decal is awesome. Great job.
Old 2012-04-02, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Hamma
PSU Admin

Looking good.
Old 2012-04-03, 10:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Updated with Code of Conduct.
Old 2012-04-04, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
PantherModern
Private

I would like to join! Application submitted on your website. Can't wait to see what kind of coordinated assaults can be pulled off in PS2.
Old 2012-04-05, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by PantherModern View Post
I would like to join! Application submitted on your website. Can't wait to see what kind of coordinated assaults can be pulled off in PS2.
Not sure if the application section is working atm, just find us in Beta!!
Old 2012-04-06, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Westy543
Private

Oorah! Captain Jimmyn here (at least I think I'm still a Captain, I haven't logged in on PS1 in awhile). Can't wait to roll with Devil Dogs armor again.

Gosh, I recognize this post word for word from PS1. So weird to think I was 13 when I joined Devil Dogs, and am 21 now.

Last edited by Westy543; 2012-04-08 at 05:22 AM.
Old 2012-04-06, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
BadAcid
Private

Looks great so far!
Old 2012-04-07, 06:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Coreldan
Colonel

Hmh, not directly pointed at you but I notice very few outfits that put these recruiting threads up mention where are they planning to play on. I pretty much take the baseline approach that they all plan to play on NA, though. I wonder how many outfits are trying establish themselves on both continents?
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate