Euro beta players? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Wanna see my Bolt Driver?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-16, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
usal
Private

Euro beta players?

Hi just a question as im still a member of a ww2online unit..a few member's applied for ps beta after we informed them how good ps was gonna be and hey presto..they got into beta..the problem is they are US player's who applied after a group of us euro player's told them about it..but as yet not a single euro player i know who applied has been accepted..is this paranio on my part im unsure..if not let me know as i cant see how people who applied after my self(week's after) get accepted and we hear diddly squat..
Old 2003-04-16, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Saethan
Corporal

No euro's except people in the UK are getting into open beta...
Old 2003-04-16, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
usal
Private

As it happen's i live in the Uk..and i have heard diddly...do not quite know what to think..i know we are getting passed over on many point's but this is slightly sad if you are correct..Europe has a very large player base waiting for something big to get it's claws into..i dunno..i think im just miffed realy at playing second fiddle...
Old 2003-04-16, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Saethan
Corporal

I imagine if you live in the UK you have a smaller chance of getting in open than people in the US, for shipping reasons. I do know I've seen some people from the UK say they got in, though, and on the shipping announcement whoever it was that made it said something like 'CDs are now on the way to the US, Canada, and the UK'.
Old 2003-04-16, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
usal
Private

Saethen the thing what's annoyed me more than anything is that i applied week's ago..and these lad's just applied a couple of day's ago..and next im hearing is cd's in post..just think it stink's a bit..i mean we all gonna shell out our hard earned cash..all im asking is fair crack of the whip for the euro player base..or lack of it at present..
Old 2003-04-16, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Gerico
Corporal

Know lots of people from UK who applied, aint in think the best chance is if your american, cos its easier to send.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion