Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2016-09-23, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kyonye
Contributor
General

What game are you playing now?

I'm just curious. As far as what I play online, really just Bad Company 2. Mainly play on the AWOL conquest server.

I picked up Starpoint Gemini 2 recently. It's pretty fun. As well I picked up Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. I've played a little bit of Arma 3 but it takes some getting used to.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2016-10-03, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Helvetios
Private

Thumbs up Re: What game are you playing now?

I played a lot of BF2 and still play BF4 from time to time but only with the FA-MAS on Locker. BF4 and PS2 are basically the only games i play online right now.

As for offline games i still play old PSX and SNES games, too many memories on Tekken 3 and Super Mario World... I play Mad Max and [PROTOTYPE] (I like writing it like that...) when my internet decide to troll me.

Also, i plan to buy the Jingasa VS MAX helmet because it remind me of Yoshimitsu's mask in Tekken 3
Old 2022-08-03, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Alice
Private

Re: What game are you playing now?

Hello Today I want to tell you about how you can easily make money on sports betting and also how you can register on the site if you are in Turkey, see Where do we need to start first, we need to start with this link https://parimatch-tr.club/kayit/ that I will give you now I drop you go there and get fully acquainted with the material that is there in it you will find out How you can register for a betting match Turkey. In addition, how to get a bonus to understand that Turkey and deposit money into your personal account and How to complete the authentication that you already start earning further Let's read this information, you will have a clear idea of ​​​​how to register and how to place bets and what to do, and then when you have questions about working with the site itself, you can write to me, I will answer you Now learn, then earn!
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge