<3 for CDL - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: i never see my quotes wtf...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-17, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Everyone that thought they couldn't join on an alt character, there is hope. My main char is NC markov. I made a new char on TR emerald and joined up while I was still in the training grounds, literaly.

And I repeat, <3 for teh CDL.
Old 2004-03-17, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Jaged
Everyone that thought they couldn't join on an alt character, there is hope. My main char is NC markov. I made a new char on TR emerald and joined up while I was still in the training grounds, literaly.

And I repeat, <3 for teh CDL.

Run Jaged! They're going to lynch you now!

Doesn't help me though, I have 2 primaries (yes, I know that doesn't make grammatical sense) on TR Emerald. I wouldn't mind leaving the one outfit for CDL, but the other I have too much fun with to leave. Plus, if the Enforcers didn't have me, they wouldn't be nearly as harassed.

I'd love to join an outfit on the caliber of CDL (sort of like a TR Sturmgrenadier, but not *as* nuts as those psychos....<3 to the SG guys out there! Only kidding!) but at the same time I'm too loyal to my friends to just up and leave an outfit I've been in since....June? July? Shortly after launch is when I hooked up with those loons back when they were the #1 on Emerald for member count.
Old 2004-03-17, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Indecisive
Major General

Thing I like about CDL is that they remind me of my clan that I had from PS beta to right up to Core Combat. Vanu Outfit, we are adaptive gaming now,

anywho, great bunch of people. Like to have fun, like to kick ass, like to bitch about weapons
Yeah, I cant even tell the difference sometimes.

Great bunch 'o guys.
Old 2004-03-17, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Spee
Colonel

Never got past DW pup
Old 2004-03-17, 08:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Hamma
PSU Admin

I feel the in this thread.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2004-03-18, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Neon Apocalypse
Colonel

love for cdl, lunarwarrior is a great pilot
Old 2004-03-18, 09:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

/me runs into the room with a bag over his head.

"I pwn CDL!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!"

/me runs back out of the room.
2mins later
/me walks back in to the room with his CDL uniform on like nothing just happend.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-03-18, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by Krinsath
And it doesn't stop there I heard...the things Hamma is rumored to do in the CDL shower are absolutely horrifying!

Well....maybe it was the hot tub ("man, these bubbles feel great! Ummm...wait...why is the tub off? HAMMA!!! We told you about the Mexican food!")....but you get the idea! Still scarred from that picture. (That was them...right? )

*runs off as he is late for his therapy for seeing the CDL leadership in a hot tub together*

Hopefully Hamma and the other CDL leadership have a sense of humor....

EDIT: Just noticed Incompetent...love the Skippy's List reference
Sounds like you've seen the Officers Jacuzzi pics from the last CDL rally in Orlando. hehe
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-03-18, 09:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Yes...yes I have....

I see it constantly in my nightmares as the horrifying image is BURNED DIRECTLY INTO MY RETINAS FOR ALL TIME.....

Oh, the horror.....so much reflected light.....you'd have thought it was daylight but NO! Reflected light off the flash...too much time on PS and not enough time outside I say!

Juuuuuuuuuust kidding guys. to Hamma and Manitou and all the other CDL big wigs
Old 2004-03-19, 08:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
TheN00b
Colonel

Could I join CDL while keeping my NC Emerald character? While I understand your rules, it took me a lot of time (3-5 months) to make my NC guy, and I really don't want to undo all that. I'd play my CDL guy, but I'd like to keep my NC guy for old times sake. Would that be OK?
Old 2004-03-19, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Fragged CDL member's fat makes great grease for cleaning your Gauss. Need proof? Read my sig.

In all seriousness, great job lasting five years, you are everybody's friends.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-03-19, 09:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by TheN00b
Could I join CDL while keeping my NC Emerald character? While I understand your rules, it took me a lot of time (3-5 months) to make my NC guy, and I really don't want to undo all that. I'd play my CDL guy, but I'd like to keep my NC guy for old times sake. Would that be OK?
No no no no and no

(I had a BR17 CR3 and deleted it for the CDL)
Old 2004-03-19, 09:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Krinsath
I'd love to join an outfit on the caliber of CDL (sort of like a TR Sturmgrenadier, but not *as* nuts as those psychos....<3 to the SG guys out there! Only kidding!)
None taken.

Finding a good group of players is priceless.
Old 2004-03-19, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Let me clarify. You can have an alt character on a different server. But, if you expect to be a Dragonwolf, you will have to delete any non TR characters you have on Emerald. I personally have a Vanu alt on Werner and an NC alt on Markov.

Also, we rarely ever look at ingame accomplishments. This is why every new recruit is granted "pup" status. It's a 30 day trial period that each and every Dragonwolf has had to go through the past 5 years. It's an opportunity to get to know the clan, have us get to know you, and to see what kind of player you are.

Once you're a Dragonwolf, it's hard to go back to any other clan. We've only had one person leave us due to "philosphical differences" since Planetside started. I wonder how many other clans have that success rate?

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2004-03-19, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by Sentrosi

Once you're a Dragonwolf, it's hard to go back to any other clan. We've only had one person leave us due to "philosphical differences" since Planetside started. I wonder how many other clans have that success rate?

/me whistles innocently.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion