Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2) [NA/EU] - Page 10 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not to be inserted anally.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-08, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #136
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)

Originally Posted by Static Avis View Post
I got very lucky on twitter, and got one while Beta Key Bill was messaging them to people.
nice now we just gotta wait for the email
Old 2012-06-08, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #137
Static Avis
Private

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
nice now we just gotta wait for the email
Yeah. Also I registered on your forums and applied. I assume this means I need to hop on TS and grab an officer?
Old 2012-06-08, 10:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #138
Static Avis
Private

Ooh! Another question! Heh heh, which continent do you guys plan to play on? I heard there was one that was like a Scottish Highlands area and I would really love to play there sometime. xD
Old 2012-06-08, 11:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #139
ThermalReaper
First Sergeant

EDIT: Actually I took a look at your website, those rules seem too strict to be fun. Sorry. :/

Last edited by ThermalReaper; 2012-06-08 at 11:08 PM.
Old 2012-06-08, 11:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #140
alienmoose
Corporal

This sounds tremendous.
Old 2012-06-08, 11:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by ThermalReaper View Post
EDIT: Actually I took a look at your website, those rules seem too strict to be fun. Sorry. :/
Jump on teamspeak with us tonight we all having some drinks and playing some games dont gotta join to be on ts
Old 2012-06-08, 11:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #142
jepaul
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by ThermalReaper View Post
Although we do enjoy a structured environment, as many of our members enjoy that aspect of organized play, we certainly have a good time. Most of us have full time jobs and families but personally it has been my experience that a certain hierarchy lends itself to a more enjoyable experience for most.

Although we all enjoyed COD, we were very competitive in CAL and TWL, the allure of massive organized play has brought many of our older members back who enjoyed the day of BF2 Combat.

Although our structure is not for everyone I'm confident that the majority will not only have a good time, but will enjoy winning as well..

Last edited by jepaul; 2012-06-08 at 11:22 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 12:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #143
iburnmycd
Sergeant

Ooh! Another question! Heh heh, which continent do you guys plan to play on? I heard there was one that was like a Scottish Highlands area and I would really love to play there sometime. xD
I don't think we've discussed this yet... I think that determination will be made once we have access to the beta
Old 2012-06-09, 12:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #144
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Well if it is anything like PS1, we will be able to use the "safe havens" to port between the three continents, all depends on where the action is
Old 2012-06-09, 12:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #145
Static Avis
Private

Originally Posted by iburnmycd View Post
I don't think we've discussed this yet... I think that determination will be made once we have access to the beta
Fair enough. I have always just had some sort of sentimental value that type of terrain.
Old 2012-06-09, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #146
hulkpool
Private

yea, alot of the terrain is very different from continent to continent. i cant wait to see all of the potential landscapes that they have developed along with the weather systems that will be randomly generating and moving about.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #147
Static Avis
Private

Originally Posted by hulkpool View Post
yea, alot of the terrain is very different from continent to continent. i cant wait to see all of the potential landscapes that they have developed along with the weather systems that will be randomly generating and moving about.
Oh it's going to be amazing (at least I hope)
Old 2012-06-09, 11:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #148
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Ya tons of different areas in PS1 and i do not think we will stick to one area and limit ourselfs of game content.I just want some frozen tundras or River maps
Old 2012-06-09, 12:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #149
iburnmycd
Sergeant

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Ya tons of different areas in PS1 and i do not think we will stick to one area and limit ourselfs of game content.I just want some frozen tundras or River maps
I'm hoping for a few canyons to fight in... you know... so we can roll armor down the middle and run over them so they are like this...

Old 2012-06-09, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #150
jepaul
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by iburnmycd View Post
I'm hoping for a few canyons to fight in... you know... so we can roll armor down the middle and run over them so they are like this...

LOL, good stuff!

So I'm off to see the new Ridley Scott movie. (Yes I have friends besides you online A-Holes)

For people reading this and thinking about Toxin. Remember, you don't need to join or spend the time to do an app if you aren't sure we make sense for you. Just hop on TS. Grow a pair and drop into game channel and simply say hello. I'm confident you'll find a welcoming bunch most likely playing BF3, Day Z Mod, HON, Dota 2, Elder Scrolls, or sitting in the chit chat channel bitching about politics.

Now, if you aren't welcomed warmly simply shoot Naz or Cracker a message and we deal with our own. We usually force them to take the black if they aren't nice to visitors but that is a story for another day.

So, if you enjoy Midwars, Zombies, Politics, Arrows to the Knee, or games without concede buttons they will all be available this weekend.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty