Suggestion... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: PS? Play Station?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-17, 12:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
ExCaLiBuR
Private

Suggestion...

Why don't we have any faction forums? At this point the official forums are absolutely full of idiots imho, I don't even visit it anymore. I think it would be great to make NC, VS, and TR forums here. Just a suggestion tho
Old 2003-04-17, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Venoxile
Second Lieutenant

Re: Suggestion...

Originally posted by ExCaLiBuR
Why don't we have any faction forums? At this point the official forums are absolutely full of idiots imho, I don't even visit it anymore. I think it would be great to make NC, VS, and TR forums here. Just a suggestion tho
Woah, slow down, you think seperating the forums into factions is going to bring down the idiocy brought to the official boards? Actually it'll bring more bitching and gay empire supporting, 70% of all the threads on the tr forums will be "phoenix is overpowered" or "tr rocks" and 70% of all the threads on the nc forums will be "chaingun is overpowered" or "nc ownz you" and 70% of all the threads on the vs forums will be "why the fuck are all our weapons killing people as effectively as capguns?" and "devs suck".

Thats just my opinion, not meant to be a flame or anything. Maybe it would help, but i doubt it.
Old 2003-04-17, 12:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Seer
Major

If anything, server forums for the upcoming retail release. 'course, I'm not sure how useful that would be--MMOG servers have a habit of getting their own (independant) forums, in my experience.
Old 2003-04-17, 12:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ExCaLiBuR
Private

answer this then: Why wouldn't people complain and be idiots on the forums you already have? There isn't any reason they'd do it on those forums. And I think you misunderstood. You make it sound as if we're splitting the whole entire forum into 3 faction parts... all i'm saying is make 3 MORE sections to add on to the ones you already have. The only reason you see a lot of complaints in the official faction forums is because there are only two or three different sections on them, thus, a smaller choice on where to post what you want to say. Not to mention almost 90% of the posts go to the "General" section, which is perfectly normal.
Old 2003-04-17, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
ExCaLiBuR
Private

I mean, putting aside the occasional idiots, people do WANT to read posts from their own faction, and that is un questionable.
Old 2003-04-17, 07:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
simba
Major

venox dont worry that wont happen.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion