Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2 [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Why won't my Mac run this?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-03-30, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Geandily
Private

Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2 [NA]

Hi Planetside community! It's been years since I've interacted with this game in any way, and I quit playing when the in-game ads became rampant... "He was mad doggin me, throwin gang signs from up under the table!" I know a lot of people are probably coming back to these forums now because of Planetside2 and I wanted to reintroduce myself and my clan to the community at large.

If you like to play games the way developers want you to play them- ALL THE TIME, then FoH isn't for you. If your idea of trolling is to spout 4chan catchphrases, then FoH isn't for you.

At 13 years of age, Flowers of Happiness is older than many of its members, and currently one of the oldest gaming communities. FoH is a family. Families stick together-and that's what we've done (we're not a cult). However, as we've trekked through countless different games including - EverQuest, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, EverQuest2, Darkfall, World of Warcraft, WWIIOnline and Planetside1, our numbers have dwindled since our World of Warcraft days.

Were hoping to harken back to the golden age of MMO gaming, before everybody could be the life of the party with a lolcat joke or when Leeroy Jenkins' staged griefing of his guild's raid was considered to be the height of comedy. FoH has been ruining raids, both accidentally and intentionally, both our raids and those of others, for years. So, this is my ad for you. First, take our personality test: http://www.notacult.com/quiz.htm

Then read this ad:

Are you in an outfit with a name that's a bit too much?

* IRONFIST
* Dark Knights of Death
* The Hallowed Blade
* Enclave Arm of Decision
* Pain of Existence

Join the ranks of our most prestigious nerds:
Fansy the Famous http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm
Fonso - Fansy's friend
Blart Ba'Klomp - The Swamp Defender http://www.notacult.com/swampd.htm
Dopy Dunderhead- Blart's advisor
Uugnuk

Hobbit
Socclerlegs
Thomas Jefferson
Beemer - The Butcher of Butcherblock
Geandily - Former Leader of over 2000 Flowers on Frostmane - the largest guild in WoW history.
"Ranked #1 on Emerald" Mhotl - one of the most hated CR5s during his time.
GODJOEY (FOR SEVERAL DAYS IN FACT)
"I hate yuo myg0t" Stoned Gorilla
Snugglie Grundies of the Rutabaga Paradox
Rancar the Raider
Pensi the Wise http://www.notacult.com/pensi.htm
Korpo the Defiler (Winner of EverQuest's Discord Server) http://www.notacult.com/fansymovie/FoH%20Movie.swf

Many amazingly fun guild events:
The sacking of Astranaar [WoW] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIUV...LQ8zy0i1kVw%3D

Saint Patricks snake day [WoW] (Over 80 FoH members with snake companions sacked Refuge Point)

Plasma Day [PS1] 20 FoH members in infiltrator suits used nothing but plasma grenades to destroy everything during a base assault

Countless Raids [EQ & WoW]

6v6 Red Orchestra Tournament Championship- Won by team FoH!

If you want to be part of something unique, part of a guild that tries to do things differently, then you should consider joining the Flowers of Happiness. When Planetside2 starts up, there will be no application process-only an initation. If you're not right for FoH, you will either leave in frustration or be kicked for a laugh. Promotions will be handed out to new, promising in-game recruits first, especially those that are interested in organizing fun events. So if you're interested in a leadership role for an outfit that plans to be quite large.

You wanna be a leader? FoH could be a great place for you because whether you've been in the guild for a week or 2 years, you are going to be a *FULL MEMBER*.
No hierarchical bullshit here like those hardcore "Military" outfits that reward seniority rather than effort and skill. If you're willing to put in the time and energy that it takes to be an officer or even a co-leader then we welcome that.

However, accomplishing hilarious feats requires a bit of skill. With a core group of former Planetside players, including two former Top5 emerald players and two professional Counter-Strike players we're also going to be a skilled outfit capable of taking on anything. We plan to have various training sessions where members can actively focus on improving their skills.

So whether you're an extremely casual player with a good sense of humour or a hardcore gamer that lives in his basement and is a virgin with really thick glasses who will never get laid because he's a loser and never had the guts to ask Jessica out because he was too scared and an IDIOT! Well look at me now dad!!! Still think I'm a little girl now? I PLAY A MAN'S GAME!!!

then check out our philosophy on our website at

http://www.notacult.com/philosophy.htm

http://www.notacult.com/stories.php

and our forums at

http://www.notacult.com/forums/forum.php

OR our Dedicated Teamspeak3 server at notacult.com (yes that is the IP)

We're hoping to have a lot of fun in Planetside 2 and to pull some of the crazier stuff off we're going to need YOU! Currently we're planning to play as the New Conglomerate on a west coast server but are going to be analyzing all 3 factions throughout beta.

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-05-22 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Prefix
Old 2012-03-30, 02:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2

You are GODJOEY?
Old 2012-03-30, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Geandily
Private

Will you join if I say yes?
Old 2012-03-30, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
You are GODJOEY?
That would be interesting, to say the least.
Old 2012-03-30, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Geandily
Private

hahah no I'm not godjoey, but he was in our outfit for a month or so on Emerald. I was just listing any member that Planetside people would recognize :P He taught Mhotl and I how to spawncamp a tower for a million free kills. Mhotl and I were also in Enclave for a bit (super serious EXTREMELY hardcore nerd outfit) and learned a lot of good and bad things about Outfit leadership... the "seniority rules everything" and the leader screaming his lungs out over Teamspeak being some examples of the bad.

We also learned some good things as well though during the low member count times when using overwhelming numbers was not a viable strategy.

Essentially we're hoping to apply the things that we liked about the seriousness of the Enclave without any of the Hardcore Deathmetal XXX Skullfucking leadership structure while integrating each member's originality into something fun and humorous.

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-03-30 at 05:53 PM.
Old 2012-04-01, 07:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
FansydaBard
Private

Just saying, after reading this thread I feel like Geandily isn't very funny and rides on my coattails.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-04-02, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

lol godjoey, and his self pwnage
http://himself.ytmnd.com/
Old 2012-04-02, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
lol godjoey, and his self pwnage
http://himself.ytmnd.com/
lol yea, remember that, good shit.
Old 2012-04-29, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Geandily
Private

WHATS UP PEEPZ? My name is Geandily, the Painted Rose of Floralis a Gaudium. Over at www.notacult.com we’re all getting set up for domination in PlanetsideII!
We are an exclusive casual guild for hardcore family oriented gamers that are mature. Strict age XII+ ONLY policy (no loser babies allowed in this guild.) This is a man’s guild. If you can’t handle that, then you best check your pacifier at the door and don’t let it hit your feet on the way out (because you’ll be crawling out like a baby). In this guild, we are men. (u can join if ur a girl tho) We do exactly as our leaders tell us to do without question because that’s what soldiers do.

That means that if you want to join this guild, you will have to live [in game as well as out] by a set of rules to even qualify for permission to write the application form. The rules are as followed:

I. All applicants for the applicant position must swear an oath to write their applicant application to the best of their abilities and to give CX% at all times during the writing process (NO SCREWING AROUND!). In this application, you must tell us why you think you are qualified to apply for the application process. It is advised that all applying applicant applicants include:

Why you think you're qualified to become a true Applicant for Floralis a Gaudium.
Real Life Nickname
Desired In-Game Nickname
Guild Given Game Nickname (optional)
Planned Planetside2 Name
Hours played per day
Minutes played per day in all video games(approximate)
Minutes played per week in all video games (approximate)
Seconds played per month in all video games (approximate)
Approximate time spent on forums per year (approximate, in hours or seconds only please)
Last Presidential Choice in Election (or applicable King outside of US)
Relationship Status (approximate)

II. Once accepted as an applicant, all applicants must write an application for recruitment. All recruit applicants should include the following:

(all of the above) +
Timezone
All previously played applicable video games. (Don’t list your My Little Ponies crap here, MORON)
Vehicle Specialty
Your pickup line that always gets babes
Weapon Certifications
Weapon Certifications (IRL)
Desired Battlecry
Favourite MMA Fighter
Picture of your favourite Tribal/Barbed Wire/Taz Tattoo
Favourite Male Music (Death Metal) Band
Favourite AXE Bodyspray/Bodywash/Bodywash+Bodyspray 2in1

After being accepted as a recruit:

III.If your commanding officer gives you an order, you do it; especially if you don’t want to do it. If your officer tells you that it’s a secret and that you can’t tell anybody else, do it harder.

IV: Being a little bitch whiner/cryer will earn you papa’s belt the BANHAMMER. YOU WILL GET SERIOUSLY OWNED IF YOU ARE A BITCHY WHINER. If your gun sucks, maybe you suck, did you ever think of that? Oh, so you can’t hit the targets? Bad K/D? Oh, let me write a song for you NEWBIE: “You have all deaths, no kills, no aim, no skillz. STFU.”

V: No gay stuff. Seriously, like, that’s just like... do I even need to explain this one to you?!?!

VI: Roman numerals are bad ass and make us look professional and shit: use them.

VII: Be cool to chicks so that they join the guild.

VIII: You will not be accepted as a full member until you PROVE YOURSELF a man and choose a rose to follow. Once you do that, NOONE, not your dad, not Jessica, girls, not people on youtube, NOBODY can tell you that you’re not a man.

So, once again, head on over to www.notacult.com if you want to be a part of Floralis a Gaudium, the obviously #I guild for PlanetsideII.
We’re going to have a unique leadership policy that will spread leadership across the entire guild. You can check it out over at: http://www.notacult.com/forums/showt...ship-Structure
Updates of our OWNAGE of Auraxis will be posted to www.notacult.com and on www.notaddicted.com after beta starts.

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-05-22 at 03:19 PM.
Old 2012-05-22, 03:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Geandily
Private

Just a quick update: Floralis a Gaudium is still recruiting new members for Planetside2. If you fill out your application before release you are still eligible to apply for a leadership position.

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-06-22 at 02:57 PM.
Old 2012-06-22, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Geandily
Private

Hope the admins don't mind me bumping this!

There are still 2 Rose (leader) positions open for new members to the outfit! Sign up now and I'll even make you a BADASS (nerdy) signature like I have for another few members:

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Sign up today and I'll cyber you on our teamspeak3 server at notacult.com!

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-06-22 at 02:58 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
GODJOEY
Private

Re: Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2 [NA]

Is that you John wayne is this me? =) Hello hello. I'm coming back don't know if it's gonna be on ******* or not I just want to enjoy the game it looks awesome.

Just been doing reviews of products the last so many years to help pc gamers another option for no hacking alternative less expensive upgrading "Console" gaming.

http://www.youtube.com/*******dotnet

Planetside 2 rig for now if I need another video card I'll throw it in later. Great to see this site is still going kept his game alive most likely much props.
http://www.*******.net/forum/index.p...67.msg2730#new

Oops forgot TEAMG0D was filtered just type it in without a ZERO in there.

Last edited by GODJOEY; 2012-07-07 at 10:16 AM.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by GODJOEY View Post
Is that you John wayne is this me? =) Hello hello. I'm coming back don't know if it's gonna be on ******* or not I just want to enjoy the game it looks awesome.

Just been doing reviews of products the last so many years to help pc gamers another option for no hacking alternative less expensive upgrading "Console" gaming.

http://www.youtube.com/*******dotnet

Planetside 2 rig for now if I need another video card I'll throw it in later. Great to see this site is still going kept his game alive most likely much props.
http://www.*******.net/forum/index.p...67.msg2730#new

Oops forgot TEAMG0D was filtered just type it in without a ZERO in there.
LOL! I'm not sure what's sadder. That someone is trying to impersonate a toolbag like GODJOEY or that he failed because his post didn't scream "I'm a total prick".

/Trollfail
Old 2012-07-07, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
LOL! I'm not sure what's sadder. That someone is trying to impersonate a toolbag like GODJOEY or that he failed because his post didn't scream "I'm a total prick".

/Trollfail
Yea i would have thrown a "kids" or a "dominate" in there myself.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
GODJOEY
Private

You got time grasshoppa =)
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate