Digital Marine's != ******* - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Click here for absolutely nothing!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-01, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Also, Spam/Zerg outfits aren't fun. they're for numbers and trying to ruin other people's fun as you already have.
I explained why we have numbers, we don't just say "Go there, we have enough people to beat'em", and how did we ruin your fun?
Also, considering you tried to hide using the bug(exploiting, which is considered cheating by SOE and gamers) and tried to hide the bug generally so you could use it for a long time. That's blatent cheating and exploiting and just proves that your outfit is generally bad, and should be disbanded along with certain members banned from PS [/B]
We did not hide using the bug. I openly admitted to using it. I all ready went through the whole adv regen thing so that's that. Also, yeah we're not gonna tell people how we used it. Would you want a whole squad of cheaters running around? I think not. Who said we wanted to use it for a long time? Who said we "wanted" to use it? Finally, if numerous members of our outfit encounter a bug, that makes the outfit bad? Why do all of you people dislike outfits with large numbers? How do you think wars are won? One squad of elite men infiltrating a heavily gaurded base? This isn't Hollywood. So far no body has said why they hate outfits with large numbers, they just hate them. Sounds a lot like racism back in the day, they hate, so they can hate.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2003-09-01 at 05:21 PM.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Hmmm...you're NOT gonna tell people how you chea...er i mean "used" the bug. That just SCREAMS "WE DO NOT CHEAT WE ARE PERFECTLY LEGIT NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BUG HEHEHEH." You are TERRIBLE at hiding your exploiting, you are TERRIBLE at hiding the Zerg nature of your outfit, and you are TERRIBLE at Planetside if your whole outfit needs to use a bug to succeed.

Old 2003-09-01, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Sputty
Banned

First, you've gone to ruin other people's fun before with the bridge. You did this because you are idiots and had numbers.
You say you don't want to use yet your leader continued to use and so did you apparently. Did you /appeal the bug or no?
You just want an unfair advantage over others and want to be able to fight without risks to yourselves. Also, a BOHICA squad of 8 or so were able to hold a facility for over an hour on 2 different occasions on Esamir, no exploits, or other cheats at all. Just strategy and planning. Perhaps you should try that sometime, but you probably don't have the intelligence to process the words let alone try to attempt them
Old 2003-09-01, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Endless
Sergeant

Before I delve too far into this, and I may have already with the platypus I don't know, but who are the Digital Marines exactly?

I've never seen them around outside of the sanctuary, doing the important stuff, like say keeping the generators online at a tech plant just so everyone else can buy reavers and prowlers.

So, if someone could give me some backround on what they ACTUALLY do, it'd be much appreciated.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by ObnoxiousFrog
Hmmm...you're NOT gonna tell people how you chea...er i mean "used" the bug.
NO FUCKIN SHIT! ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD? Do you honestly think they few of us that encountered the bug are gonna tell everybody how we did it? We do NOT want ANYBODY using it. Thank god the devs fixed it, it was unfair and not right. Most of you are not even out of grade school! Go back to Evercrack or something and stop with these pointless, unacurate, piece-of-shit accusations!

Edit: And yes Sputty when we were bugged we /appealed ourselfs. I can' speak for other members but I'm sure they did.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-09-01, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Sputty
Banned

Originally posted by Lonehunter187
NO FUCKIN SHIT! ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD? Do you honestly think they few of us that encountered the bug are gonna tell everybody how we did it? We do NOT want ANYBODY using it. Thank god the devs fixed it, it was unfair and not right. Most of you are not even out of grade school! Go back to Evercrack or something and stop with these pointless, unacurate, piece-of-shit accusations!
And you aren't? You seem like the most immature one here with little grasp of english and general you sound like a 10 year old. If you don't want "ANYBODY" using it why did your outfit leader and others use when they could? Because they wanted it for themselves
Old 2003-09-01, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

My favorite part was when he said that having massive numbers of people helped them get to know each other better. I find this extremely funny. I also like how they plan there ops in detail a week ahead of time, showing they have no understanding of the fluid nature of the game (or players schedules.)

Edit: Shit, i almost missed him denying that noone should be using the exploit, while he admits it was an outfit "secret" and their leader has used it.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Sputty, You are the most ignorant human I have encountered in my entire life. I mean that. You do not read what I have typed, if you have then read it again. When did we say we wanted it for ourselfes? It happened to me no more than 3 times, I saw it happen to my outfit leader once.

Edit:
I also like how they plan there ops in detail a week ahead of time, showing they have no understanding of the fluid nature of the game (or players schedules.)
That's exactly why we plan it ahead of time, so we can know everybody's schedules.

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2003-09-01 at 05:37 PM.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Endless
Sergeant

This has got to be the most amusing thread in some time now.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

NO it's not amusing, it complete bullshit. These people have no clue as to what they are talking about and they are blamming all of their problems on the Digital Marines.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Sputty
Banned

Sputty, You are the most ignorant human I have encountered in my entire life. I mean that. You do not read what I have typed, if you have then read it again. When did we say we wanted it for ourselfes? It happened to me no more than 3 times, I saw it happen to my outfit leader once.

I have read what you typed. You said
Like I said, I know what it is. My outfit leader did it this way so did other people. It is now an outfit secret.
You continued to defend your action of hiding the secret, and the fact atht it's better that way when you haven't even talked about the fact that you used this and if you figured oout HOW to do and still did it then that's exploiting and you can't seem to get your brain around that

NO it's not amusing, it complete bullshit. These people have no clue as to what they are talking about and they are blamming all of their problems on the Digital Marines.
I've attacked you for exploiting, and I haven't said any of my personal problems have been caused by this(except for disliking planetside)
Old 2003-09-01, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Endless
Sergeant

Yes, I find it very amusing how you just can't grow up, however a daunting task that may be, and just get over it. With every post you get pulled down deeper, and wonder why. Think before you act. And besides, some of the people you're pickin fights aren't exactly the ones you want against you. At this point, it sounds like you need all the friends you can get.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Sputty
You continued to defend your action of hiding the secret, and the fact atht it's better that way when you haven't even talked about the fact that you used this and if you figured oout HOW to do and still did it then that's exploiting and you can't seem to get your brain around that.
I did it more than once becouse it was unavoidable. When I'm gaurding a CC with under 20% health, I'm going to use adv regen. If somebody /tells me I have the bug. I'll try to take down a vangaurd with my rocklet gun or something, becouse that's the only way I found that I could get killed, and theres not always a tank around.

Edit:
Originally posted by [Nu]Endless
And besides, some of the people you're pickin fights aren't exactly the ones you want against you. At this point, it sounds like you need all the friends you can get.
Do you think I'm afraid of them? At this point PSU could could go fuck it's self for all I care. I want "BAN ME" over every post I create.

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2003-09-01 at 05:51 PM.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info
Talking

This is incredibly amusing watching the Digital Marines try to defend themselves.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

It is incredibly amusing watching you waist your meaningless little life away on this pathetic excuse for a communtiy
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion