Looking for an outfit (EU) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Jus' Coffee Talk.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-06-13, 09:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
diLLa
Staff Sergeant
 
diLLa's Avatar
 
Looking for an outfit (EU)


Hi, I'm diLLa, and I'm looking for a competitive outfit to join.

I'm a 24 years old student from the Netherlands

I'm specialized in infantry combat, having played FPS-shooters on pretty high level for several years.

Some shooters I've played competitive over the years:

-1 year of Unreal Tournament Instagib
-5 years of an UT99 mod called Tactical Ops, where I've played for about 2/3 years on the highest level, which although unknown, was a pretty competitive game.
-2 years of Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360, where I didn't play for a team, but mainly with friends. Was pretty good at it though with a k/d of about 3 over nearly 20000 games played (and no, I'm not a CoD kiddy ).

Some other shooters I've played over the time but never for a large period of time:
-Counterstrike (1.6, Source)
-Day of Defeat
-Call of Duty 2 on PC
-Unreal Tournament 2004 Instagib
-Planetside
-Halo (1,2,3)
-Battlefield (Vietnam, 2, Bad Company 2, 3)
-Blacklight Retribution

I'm looking for a dedicated outfit with a competitive spirit, but also with a friendly nature. A must for the outfit is to have an infantry division, which I would operate best in.

I'm also willing to set up an infantry specialized division if allowed.

Would love to hear of you if you have what I'm looking for!

Last edited by diLLa; 2012-06-13 at 10:03 AM.
diLLa is offline  
Old 2012-06-13, 09:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
UKSwiFT
Corporal
 
UKSwiFT's Avatar
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


If you're still looking, check out Brutal-Deluxe.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=40514
__________________
UKSwiFT is offline  
Old 2012-06-14, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Grimster
First Lieutenant
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Originally Posted by diLLa View Post
Hi, I'm diLLa, and I'm looking for a competitive outfit to join.

I'm a 24 years old student from the Netherlands

I'm specialized in infantry combat, having played FPS-shooters on pretty high level for several years.

Some shooters I've played competitive over the years:

-1 year of Unreal Tournament Instagib
-5 years of an UT99 mod called Tactical Ops, where I've played for about 2/3 years on the highest level, which although unknown, was a pretty competitive game.
-2 years of Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360, where I didn't play for a team, but mainly with friends. Was pretty good at it though with a k/d of about 3 over nearly 20000 games played (and no, I'm not a CoD kiddy ).

Some other shooters I've played over the time but never for a large period of time:
-Counterstrike (1.6, Source)
-Day of Defeat
-Call of Duty 2 on PC
-Unreal Tournament 2004 Instagib
-Planetside
-Halo (1,2,3)
-Battlefield (Vietnam, 2, Bad Company 2, 3)
-Blacklight Retribution

I'm looking for a dedicated outfit with a competitive spirit, but also with a friendly nature. A must for the outfit is to have an infantry division, which I would operate best in.

I'm also willing to set up an infantry specialized division if allowed.

Would love to hear of you if you have what I'm looking for!
Just curious but what was your nick back in TO and also what clan/clans where you with?

I am a old TO player myself and played for several years and were for some time part of MeRe0 which was a fairly well known TO clan back in the days.
__________________
Originally Posted by Higby View Post
Okay, well I think i'm speaking for everyone when I say: SCREENSHOTS PLS and/or a video of the new layout ASAP. Preferably 10 minutes of browsing the site with the new layout...
Maybe a twitter Q&A about the new layout?
NEED UPDATES!
Grimster is offline  
Old 2012-06-14, 06:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
diLLa
Staff Sergeant
 
diLLa's Avatar
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Originally Posted by Grimster View Post
Just curious but what was your nick back in TO and also what clan/clans where you with?

I am a old TO player myself and played for several years and were for some time part of MeRe0 which was a fairly well known TO clan back in the days.
My nickname was Craw/bjorN!

And I played for these teams: team prodigy (TP), Knockout/freedom/ION (k0, f, ION), Zenzation (Zenz), neXus, Zwaardegekste (ZdG), Die Die Die (3D) to name a few.

Mostly dutch teams.

I remember MeRe0, think I've played them once too .
diLLa is offline  
Old 2012-06-14, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Grimster
First Lieutenant
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Originally Posted by diLLa View Post
My nickname was Craw/bjorN!

And I played for these teams: team prodigy (TP), Knockout/freedom/ION (k0, f, ION), Zenzation (Zenz), neXus, Zwaardegekste (ZdG), Die Die Die (3D) to name a few.

Mostly dutch teams.

I remember MeRe0, think I've played them once too .
Your nicks seems familiar. I were a part of ION but that was their UT2k3/4 division playing iCTF.

I also recognise most of the clan names you listed like TP, ION, k0 but also ZdG.

Fun times I had a lot of fun with TO.
__________________
Originally Posted by Higby View Post
Okay, well I think i'm speaking for everyone when I say: SCREENSHOTS PLS and/or a video of the new layout ASAP. Preferably 10 minutes of browsing the site with the new layout...
Maybe a twitter Q&A about the new layout?
NEED UPDATES!
Grimster is offline  
Old 2012-06-14, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
diLLa
Staff Sergeant
 
diLLa's Avatar
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Yeah, it's a fun game, prefered it over CS.

I've been playing it a bit again lately to prepare for Planetside 2 , gotta get that aim again .

Funny thing is, when I was part of ION's TO team, I've also played some friendly mix practices of iCTF in UT2k4 with some of the ION guys. Not a whole lot though.

Cool to see someone who actually knows TO
diLLa is offline  
Old 2012-06-14, 09:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Grimster
First Lieutenant
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Originally Posted by diLLa View Post
Yeah, it's a fun game, prefered it over CS.

I've been playing it a bit again lately to prepare for Planetside 2 , gotta get that aim again .

Funny thing is, when I was part of ION's TO team, I've also played some friendly mix practices of iCTF in UT2k4 with some of the ION guys. Not a whole lot though.

Cool to see someone who actually knows TO
Yeah it was a awesome game which deserved more attention than it got.

I also felt that I prefered it over CS.

TO along with UT2k3/4 were the games I played the most in clans.
__________________
Originally Posted by Higby View Post
Okay, well I think i'm speaking for everyone when I say: SCREENSHOTS PLS and/or a video of the new layout ASAP. Preferably 10 minutes of browsing the site with the new layout...
Maybe a twitter Q&A about the new layout?
NEED UPDATES!
Grimster is offline  
Old 2012-06-24, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant
 
Nemeses's Avatar
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Check us out if you still looking www.mmo-ps2.co.uk , www.ps2-outfit.co.uk or www.mmo-guild.co.uk for more info on us
__________________
-The Immortals-
We lived a thousand lives in LoTRo, Age of Conan, Sw.ToR and more! United we stand... and we don't fall!
EU Based Outfit
Nemeses is offline  
Old 2012-07-06, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Aquamanic Four
Private
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Well we are quite friendly and have a command position open for our heavy assault bravo team drop me an email here [email protected] our website is down
Aquamanic Four is offline  
Old 2012-07-12, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
diLLa
Staff Sergeant
 
diLLa's Avatar
 
Re: Looking for an outfit (EU)


Thanks for all the invitations,

Just want to say that I've found a home and am no longer looking for an outfit.

Last edited by diLLa; 2012-07-12 at 09:42 AM.
diLLa is offline  
 
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.