Statistics - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Frag 'em 'n bag 'em.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2011-06-26, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
LordReaver
First Sergeant

Re: Statistics

Originally Posted by Gunuko View Post
I like the idea of kill death ratio stats, but theres one big problem with it in this style of game. People will do whatever they can not to die and this could develop a bad play style for this style of game, everyone will cert thumpers/maxes and try to avoid going head to head with people in fear of ruining they're k/d's. In normal fps k/d stat tracking is good, but in this style of game people will play much cheaper if kill death ratio is tracked in my opinion.
You confuse strategy with game balance. Everybody having thumpers and MAXes means that they are not balanced properly. Dieing less, means you are either playing more intelligently, or are sacrificing kills in the process.
Old 2011-07-06, 09:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Checowsky
Corporal

You should never take out choice due to personal preference if it does little to change the game.

Yes to stats tbh, people will still play like 'kill whores', having statistics won't stop that. It hasn't stopped people acting that way currently in PS though Rev shut down Psstats a long time ago. If you want to play without your KD showing then go ahead, some people want it there so let them be, taking that away will not suddenly change their opinion.

Old 2011-07-07, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SKYeXile
Major General

BRING ON THE STATS!

Would be nice if they showed kills by weapons or vehicle too.

Because contrary to popular belief 90% of my kills are not aircav...its 100%!
Old 2011-07-07, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

There needs to be stats, k/d's, etc. If you don't like watching your negative K/D grow, turn it off.
Old 2011-07-07, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Sirisian
Colonel

Speaking of stats. Part of me thinks that liberator pilots should get a +1 kill when their bomber gets a kill. Sounds odd, but it's a thankless job. Not sure about other vehicles.

Seriously tracking K/D means nothing for someone that flies a liberator. It just looks like 0/10 when really they've assisted in getting probably gotten like 20 bomber kills.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion