PSU: Sigbot ate my parents!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-10, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
kertvon
Sergeant

Late night east NA outfit

Looking for a casual east NA Vanu outfit that runs late OA's or at least has some late night players. I will be playing mainly 10pm-2am.

I am a support lib/gal pilot.

Last edited by kertvon; 2012-07-10 at 10:12 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 12:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Late night east NA outfit

You are probably better off looking for a west coast outfit since that is 7pm to 11pm their time.

Old 2012-07-10, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hey Kertvon,

If you ever get tired of the VS then might I recommend checking out Outfit X. We are NC based outfit that has been around since 2003 and are looking for new recruits that are active and want to work in a team work environment. We specialize in Spec op type warfare. Check us out below for more info or shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-07-10, 05:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
kertvon
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
You are probably better off looking for a west coast outfit since that is 7pm to 11pm their time.
True. For some reason when i posted this up this morning I though west coast would be later... I drank my coffee too late

Originally Posted by Hmr85 View Post
Hey Kertvon,

If you ever get tired of the VS then might I recommend checking out Outfit X. We are NC based outfit that has been around since 2003 and are looking for new recruits that are active and want to work in a team work environment. We specialize in Spec op type warfare. Check us out below for more info or shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783
Thanks for the offer, but I am devoted to the Barneys. I played for a little over a year or so back in 2006. Got to BR20 and CR2 and had to quit, so I am rooted with my vanu brothers.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Sentinels run late. Most of us are older dudes with day jobs so our free time is post 8 PM EST. We're scattered round the country but will prob settle on a server somewhere in the middle if we can find it.

click my sig to scope. If not us, try Toxin Raiders, or GOTR, both really great outfits that you will definitively enjoy. Your first decision was your best, VANU.

best of luck.

kp
Old 2012-07-11, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Boof
Private

Misc Info

Hey Kertvon!
If you're looking to fly, Crux may be the outfit for you. We're an outfit that specializes in air combat and we could always use liberator/galaxy pilots to join our ranks.

See you in the skies!
~Boof
Old 2012-07-11, 02:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by kertvon View Post
Looking for a casual east NA Vanu outfit that runs late OA's or at least has some late night players. I will be playing mainly 10pm-2am.

I am a support lib/gal pilot.

If you throw beer and alcohol( and is Jp case boxed wine) thats pretty much a big chuck of toxin Raiders So if you click on any of the links in my sig we can direct you to our recruitment page give us a look at !
Old 2012-07-13, 02:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Emperor
Corporal

Check out the Darkside Empire. We're a Vanu outfit and we'll definitely have people on at those times; we have some East Coast night owls and a lot of West Coast players. (10pm-2pm EST is only 7pm-11pm PST)

We're looking for both competitive and casual players, so have a look: www.darkside-empire.com

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit