Nc... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Marshmellows, anyone?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2003-08-28, 10:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Nc...

Hey sorry I don't care if all you nc out there hate me for saying this but since I play all three empires, I really do think NC is overpowered. I know their weapons are based on power but I think they're to powerful. Me and my friend today where devastated as VS. Tons of people have said nerf VS and everything they have and I'm just sick of it. I have been run over my so many vanguards and enforcers today it's not even funny. I've been hit by tons of vanguard shells and firebird rockets and they're one hit kills. I thought they said nothing does one hit kills, but running people over and firebird rockets and vangaurd shells have killed me in one hit with full health and armor in agile.

Me and my friend both agree about this, we both play all three. I don't care if you yell at me for wanting to tone down the NC alittle. With the vanguard and firebird rockets you only have to hit once. All others you have to keep that lock on the target for several shots. The prowler I went up against and it seems the vanguard and prowler almost lob shells at the same rate. Are,nt TR based on fireing speed? I have seen so many vanguards around latly. I one day killed at least 5 with mines but more kept on coming. Also with the vanguards splash damage it kills quickly. When every one was going crazy about the VS being so powerful I think people where just mad because it was more of a challenge. Also new improvements= more people to empire. More people to empire=Greater chance you will die. So now it seems the nc have it all, I can't even fly in a reaver for fear of the sparrow max locking on to me. I'm jsut blowing off steam right. ALso funny how it seems some nc still want to nerf both the tr and vs down more. I hope some changes are made I gusse, right now, I see a vangaurd or enforcer with a gunner.... I just lay down my life then and give up and except death. And I'm not some noob that doesn't know abotu anything. Been here since relaese first day.

Oh and if you see how many kills I have, it's because I have many characters, and I have the kills split amongst all of my characters. I need to upgrade that picture of me to my guy with the most kills sometime soon.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion