Cert Specific Macro's - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: OMG, HE HAX
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-20, 10:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
drsomewhere
First Sergeant

Cert Specific Macro's

There is no worse pain than spamming my I'M AN ADV. MEDIC...DONT TAP OUT macro and having people run away from me...I think that a macro saying. "Stop and I'll real/revive you" would be mighty useful. Same goes for adv. hacker's and hackers and Engineer's.

= Crack addict
Old 2004-04-20, 10:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Yep
Old 2004-04-20, 10:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

I agree but... this isn't THAT important.

Old 2004-04-20, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Yeah it would kinda be better....but it's not a huge deal. I see your point though.
Old 2004-04-20, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Then again, we won't need a macro if the devs implement the ability to heal people who are moving.
Old 2004-04-20, 10:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Real Mulambo
Corporal

moving dead people.....interesting
Old 2004-04-20, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Real Mulambo
Corporal

I have also noticed that nothing on here is really important so let the man have his say

Sorry for the double post there

Last edited by Real Mulambo; 2004-04-20 at 10:49 AM.
Old 2004-04-20, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Gotta love ppl from the OFs.... Real Mulambo there is an edit button and we please ask all forum goers not to double post...

Anyways. I would have to agree. Trying to heal someone and they wont stop or they release is annoying.
Old 2004-04-20, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Nalar
Corporal

Personally as both an adv medic and eng I just hold out the tool so that I have the little icon above my head near someone who looks like they need help. If they run away that's their problem. I am not about to go running after someone who needs healing if they dont notice me, I have better things to do.

Same goes for reviving people. If I see someone that dies near me and they dont respawn immediately I will walk over to them and start healing.
Old 2004-04-20, 11:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Usually after I die I wait a couple seconds to see if someone can revive me. However, if there is a spawn point very near to where I die, I just respawn so I can re-arm myself.
Old 2004-04-20, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
drsomewhere
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Nalar
Personally as both an adv medic and eng I just hold out the tool so that I have the little icon above my head near someone who looks like they need help. If they run away that's their problem. I am not about to go running after someone who needs healing if they dont notice me, I have better things to do.

Same goes for reviving people. If I see someone that dies near me and they dont respawn immediately I will walk over to them and start healing.
No one waits around these days, that is a very ineffective tactic i have found...
Hats off to you Cryptica, if more people would wait two seconds to see if there was an adv. medic around, this reviving/healing thing would be alot easier and effective. Ty for the help Peace, gotta love the TR Emerald love

= Crack addict
Old 2004-04-20, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
mechaman
Sergeant Major

Adv Medic is useless imo because many people don't even wait to see if a avd medic is around plus even if you do revive them their armor is shot and stamina low. plus ususally your going to die in the heat of battle and a medic won't be able to reach you.
Old 2004-04-20, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
KeviN
First Sergeant

If you didn't know, you can repair armor on corpses.
Old 2004-04-20, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Ait'al
Contributor
General

I think that kind of thing can be one of the most important things for th game right now. If you can get a healthy medic and tranpsportation group then it will have huge impacts on the game. We need the "i need transportation" macro back too(or was it never there). Did they accidentlay delete it?

People, while im playing, have been giving alot more to medics to do when they hear theyre around as of late. And haveing the transport macros for people who need it would help fill galaxies etc alot faster and get rid of alot of frustration to the certs, and probably give that boost to people transporting to maybe get people to notice it and do it more.

We always run into situations where were screaming I need a medic, as VS on emerald. We always live long enough to get healed but dont have enough medics around to heal us(though alot more as of late) Do the medics and people who heal other people armor and vehicles get xp for it?

And i always like it when an advanced medic heals me after i die. I prefer it so i get in battled quicker again, and so our front lines dont desolve as quickly.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-04-20 at 06:49 PM.
Old 2004-04-20, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

That'd be nice but then they gotta add just not those but 1's they forgot, but they gotta get the original voice actors which is a pain as well. Then the 56k users will just quit the game all together because of the humungo download
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion