PSU: The Only Place for your PS
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-07-21, 03:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
CraigX
Private

TR Waterson looking for outfit

Hi all I'm looking for a well organized but casual outfit on Waterson for TR. I usually play engineer, medic or heavy assault. I do like light assault also but don't play it too much. For vehicles I prefer either Mosquito or Liberator and Lightning.

Weekends would be more likely when I'll be able to play.

Thanks for your consideration!

Ingame TR name is UnknownsoldierX
Old 2013-07-22, 11:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
GraniteRok
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

Re: TR Waterson looking for outfit

Take a look at us, [CDL] Dragonwolves! We're not a large outfit by any means but we're effective in what we do. Our official Ops nights are Mondays and Thursdays plus we do a combined outfit Op with Imperial Reach on Fridays. We do play over the weekend as well, maybe not as many as on Ops nights but we're increasing our membership and that'll be more players on any given night!

Here's a link to some information if you're interested; CDL Dragonwolves Recruiting
Old 2013-08-09, 04:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
ModernViking
Private

Smile Re: TR Waterson looking for outfit

Check out the Edgegamers! We're a fun-loving outfit with events every week. and there's always someone on. Even late at night or early in the morning.

Info:
Edgegamers is a multi-game community that has over 40+ servers for some of today's most popular PC games including CoD, BF3, ArmA2, Minecraft, CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, DoD:S, WoW, LoL, SC2, and WoT. We expanded our horizons into this title and we would love to get some more players to fill our ranks. We play as the Terran Republic on the Waterson US East Server. If you are interested in our outfit, please contact any [EGO] member in game for an invite. If you cannot find anyone in-game, please do not hesitate to join our 400-slot public Ventrilo server and, to get in touch with someone who can assist you with our Planetside 2 Outfit.

Contacts:
ModernViking(me), Vertago, Tumblin, CyganyZed, matt98, Netsky4life, Dutchoper72, Xernia, xXMegatr0nXx.

Ventrillo:
voice.Edge-Gamers.com Port:29272

www.Edge-gamers.com

Last edited by ModernViking; 2013-08-09 at 05:04 AM.
Old 2013-08-10, 06:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
AGD Four
Private

Re: TR Waterson looking for outfit

Salutations, Craigx!

The outfits representatives above make a worthy case for your consideration to join them, and I can personally vouch for EGO outfit as a solid option as we routinely coordinate and operate alongside them on numerous occasions.

Having said that, I would be remiss in not promoting my outfit, the Terran Republic Assault Force, or [TRAF] Outfit. While we are observed as one of the larger outfits on Waterson, we do pride ourselves on our ability to conduct ourselves with a high level of organization and structure needed to operate as such a large force, admittedly in near military-sim fashion. ;D

I respectfully encourage you to check out our official SOE Forum recruitment thread here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...ce-traf.71991/ . The page sums up what we're about and a bit of our history pretty cleanly.

Or, feel free to peruse our website here: www.TRAFoutfit.com . You'll find our recruitment form in the top right-hand corner, or just click here! : www.trafoutfit.com/recruitment .

Finally, if none of that is your cup of tea, hop onto our TeamSpeak server and grill any of our officers with any questions you may have. Our server address is TRAF.teamspeak3.com .

I hope to hear from you later. In any case, I'll see you on the battlefield.

~ [TRAF]AGD4

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit