Had Enough of Indar - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: no refills on decis.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Mattherson (US East)

Old 2013-02-18, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Raymondo
Private

Had Enough of Indar

I always hear people moaning they had enough of Indar....so why dont more people play on Esamir or Amerish ??

If all the big outfits (TE, GOON, TEST, AT, BWC, GOTR, SG etc) all agreed to boycott Indar from now on everyone else would follow suit

Come on people 7 days a week on Indar is really starting to get boring

Last edited by Raymondo; 2013-02-18 at 02:22 PM.
Old 2013-02-19, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Bloodlet
Private

Re: Had Enough of Indar

Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
I always hear people moaning they had enough of Indar....so why dont more people play on Esamir or Amerish ??

If all the big outfits (TE, GOON, TEST, AT, BWC, GOTR, SG etc) all agreed to boycott Indar from now on everyone else would follow suit

Come on people 7 days a week on Indar is really starting to get boring
Agree.
Old 2013-02-19, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
robocpf1
First Sergeant

We play on Amerish and Esamir whenever we think we can find a sizable fight or start one. I can't force members to play on a dead continent, that's no way to run an outfit. My members love fighting on both the other continents - fighting being the key words. Usually we'll try to lure NC or TR into a fight on either continent but they don't respond. Our general rule is, if we spend around 15-20 minutes and nobody has responded, we leave. It takes two to tango :/
Old 2013-02-20, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
typhaon
Sergeant Major

If people moved to Amerish or Esamir, one faction would capture Indar... and though it isn't the greatest bonus... it IS the only bonus that is really worth anything.

I think that plays into it, at least a bit.
Old 2013-02-20, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ColdCheese
Corporal

Amerish Friday, be there and lets make this happen
Old 2013-03-02, 04:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
luvthesnapper
Private

Agree about the outfits. If they don't move, then I doubt anyone else will. I'm willing to play everywhere BUT Indar, at this point. I'll be on all day and night, today (saturday). I stocked up on food, and moved a mini fridge in here, so I'm not going anywhere today. If anyone can get a sizable change going, let me know. I'll do what I can.

Last edited by luvthesnapper; 2013-03-02 at 04:40 AM.
Old 2013-03-02, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
BIGGByran
Staff Sergeant

Had some pretty nice big fights on both Amerish and Esamir since server merger, but it isn't my "weekend" yet, but the times I have been on has been pretty good battles, Platoon battles, 3 way.
Old 2013-03-04, 10:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Bloodlet
Private

Yeah the other continents have been hopping since the merge. I'm not sure I've been back to Indar since.
Old 2013-03-04, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Calisai
Contributor
Sergeant

Spent all day Saturday on Esamir... Loving every bit of it... Large epic battles of both footzerging infantry as well as tanks and ESF. Pretty balanced from what I experienced.

We actually had queues on Esa at one point.
Old 2013-03-04, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
luvthesnapper
Private

Yea, I had a great time on Amerish on Saturday. People were really fired up. Alot of people asking for squad invites and things. There was a general feeling of everyone being stoked the whole day. The battles were tough. I spent 2 hours at Xeno tech labs I think it was, fighting over it. I couldn't believe it when I realized how long I had been there.
Old 2013-03-06, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
ThatGoatGuy
First Sergeant

I wish there was a day/week that everyone was just "locked out" of Indar. It'd be really nice to have fights on Amerish.
Old 2013-03-25, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
VaderShake
First Lieutenant

Essamir is the new Indar lol, no really there have been some good fights there for sure. Also been playing more Amrish this last week. Jumped into Indar for the first time last night after not playing there for over a month, it was a change of pace.

I really can't wait till they get another continent or 2 out.
Old 2013-03-26, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Esamir the new Indar eh? If only the VS would get their act together. Starting to work on "other" characters a bit more, was quite disappointed in how few VS were chilling on Esamir. It was just me and a couple other dudes ghost capping everything we could and then getting steamrolled.

Sad sad day.
Old 2013-03-27, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Neutral Calypso View Post
Esamir the new Indar eh? If only the VS would get their act together. Starting to work on "other" characters a bit more, was quite disappointed in how few VS were chilling on Esamir. It was just me and a couple other dudes ghost capping everything we could and then getting steamrolled.

Sad sad day.
187F? Not sure on exact tag, lead a mighty push there last night on Esamir around/pas 9pm est. VS Population on Esamir was far from what we needed to keep them in check and if there were an organized outfits there, you'd never know it with the horrible coordination. Still, some good fights, but the NC max is such a pain in the arse to fight CqC against. I still laughed/cried when someone yelled at Mani that NC needed to pull more Max.

Frustration? Spawn back to the warpgate to grab a mag and see a boatload of peeps from one outfit standing around with their wangs hanging out and shooting each other at WG while this was going on.

VS pop on Amerish at the time 13%
Indar 36% then peaked at 38% while I was on.

While things have definitely gotten better on Esamir, I wish more would go on with Amerish. Some bases there I would love to see a major battle take place at.
Let's designate this Double XP/SC weekend a non-Indar holiday weekend!

Last edited by CraazyCanuck; 2013-03-27 at 02:26 PM.
Old 2013-03-28, 09:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
quinnosg
Private

Ive been really enjoying fighting on esamir the past few days its really refreshing.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Mattherson (US East)