Purchasable victory dances for death screen - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You have been rejected.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 2012-08-18, 02:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
sgtbjack
Corporal

Re: Purchasable victory dances for death screen

Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
I would literally pay 60 dollars for this single animation:
'
hahahaha, I'll see your sixty and raise it to a solid hundred. Somebody forward this to Higby, and demand that this emote is in game
Old 2012-08-18, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Dagron
Captain

Funny, but extremely unlikely.
Old 2012-08-18, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Masterr
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Geist View Post

I would pay so much for any of these things.
wat movie...
Old 2012-08-19, 06:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Salad Snake
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Lord Paladin View Post
These are decent and tasteful... many of the others... well... as long as I have an option to turn them off, I suppose I'd be fine with it.

I always felt the teabagging/dancing/taunting/etc... to be tasteless, juvenile, and in bad taste, especially in the face of someone who may be getting frustrated cause they just spawned and died 5 times in a row without having the chance to do anything (read bullet spam, and not skill kills).

But I can acknowledge that some people enjoy them. And as long as I don't have to look at them if I don't want to, I'd be down for it.

I agree. In games where I can choose a taunt I typically pick something that's friendly or threatening without being immature (in Blacklight for example I have a clap & nod, a Big Boss-style point at screen, and a thumbs-up with a digital smiley face).

Okay maybe the last one's a bit immature, but still pretty friendly in my opinion.
Old 2012-09-04, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Sup so,
I got to say major kudos to the thread starter. Anyhow, I was playing this game Super Monday Night Combat on steam and they had an awesome taunt feature. They even gave you xp, if you could use it after a kill in the middle of some crazy fighting. Check this vid out to see what they have.. I love them all... 4 stars for sure!

OMG ..check out wascot at 7:40 I forgot how funny that char is...lol
This is an old video. They have a lot more now.

Last edited by Ipimpnoobs; 2012-09-04 at 09:22 AM.
Old 2012-09-05, 01:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
VaderShake
First Lieutenant

I am all for you prancing around doing your cute dances while I put a bullet in your head, that would make the game more fun for those who enjoy the fairy dances and for those who don't care.
Old 2012-09-05, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Salad Snake
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Ipimpnoobs View Post
Sup so,
I got to say major kudos to the thread starter. Anyhow, I was playing this game Super Monday Night Combat on steam and they had an awesome taunt feature. They even gave you xp, if you could use it after a kill in the middle of some crazy fighting. Check this vid out to see what they have.. I love them all... 4 stars for sure!

All Taunts in Super Monday Night Combat (SMNC) - YouTube

OMG ..check out wascot at 7:40 I forgot how funny that char is...lol
This is an old video. They have a lot more now.
I love MNC. You should check out some videos of Backlight: Retribution as well, their taunts are pretty original too.

Originally Posted by VaderShake View Post
I am all for you prancing around doing your cute dances while I put a bullet in your head, that would make the game more fun for those who enjoy the fairy dances and for those who don't care.
I R SERIUS GAMER, DIS R SERIUS GAEM.

Come on man, don't you ever have some downtime, chillin' in the warpgate with your homies, checkin' out the sweet rides? (I just got some sweet rims for my Magrider). Don't you ever have some fun?

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault