News: 9/27 Hotfix!! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Welcome back, we've missed you.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-09-28, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: 9/27 Hotfix!!

Originally Posted by camycamera View Post
yay, hopefully the warpgate rotation will stop the NC and VS from crying like little girls

but regarding XP going towards the person who deployed the mines.... i think both the one who shot the mines AND the ones who deployed it should get the same rewards.
Sure, as long as they charge the person who shot the mine half the resource cost and refund it to the person who created it.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-09-28, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Dodgy Commando
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Babyfark McGeez View Post
Considering it's the first time i "played this card" i wouldn't say it's "fast". I'm playing (on and off) since beta and never complained once about the cash shop (except mild jokes about that lumifibre nonsense).

But when the game still creates 0byte files in the mypictures folder since beta (because i dared to use non english letters in my windows username), when i see misplaced objects that stick out like a sore thumb not being fixed for months, when i see a half-finished lattice that looks like someone gave up after esamir (and i could go on here), and then see the most prominent feature of a patch is new shit for the shop, what impression of their priorities am i supposed to get here?
Maybe creating new art assets is less complicated/time consuming than modifying the lattice, especially if said art assets were perhaps already finished a while before their addition to the shop.

Not that your concerns aren't legitimate.
Old 2013-09-30, 06:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Qwan
Captain

YEAAAAA new bug fixes and stuff, and more store items added to the shop . . . any new continents added.
Old 2013-09-30, 07:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
OmegaPREDATOR
Corporal

As it have said thousan of time now devs and designers are not the same persons.

For those who whine against cosmetics who come last time, look at what it follow.

Posted 4 months ago on my outfit forum so ready few times before (can't find the textureless image who was post few week before).

And what is not yet in the game.

4 months ago.

5 months ago.
And the textured version 1 month ago.

So no, we can't say devs only make cosmetics, designer do. Devs work on lots of things. And it's not because you can't see it, that's not existing (look at the number of new bugs they comit each time ! bad exemple)

Last edited by OmegaPREDATOR; 2013-09-30 at 07:21 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion