Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-01-27, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
TGF NightHawk
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

Originally posted by GhostSniper
hmmmm, I'm betting Tampa Bay is going to win!, oh wait! they already have!
heh he hee....shyutup!!
Old 2003-01-27, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Well by true raider's fan, I think he meant someone who didn't hop onto the Raider bandwagon when they got to the playoffs or soon before. I was cheering for the raiders even when they lost 4 straight (alot of swearing went down during the span of those 4 games) just like I've been for the last 10 years (started getting into football when I was around 9, for people that can't do the math )

I agree with night though. The Raiders we saw out there were definitely not the Raiders that people saw during the season/playoffs. It was complete bs. They started to pull it together late in the second half but they lost all of their momentum, especially after that last interception which basically fucked us over for good. Our offensive line was a joke. It was like a big hole with guys standing around it saying, "here you go, our QB is right over there Is the hole big enough for you?" Gannon had pressure on him at all times because they couldn't stop shit. That's why his passes seemed rushed and his passed seemed to fall short. He was working with less time than he usually had been. Granted the Bucs have a good defense but it wasn't anything spectacular that game. Neither teams were very spectacular. It's the SuperBowl for god sakes and it's a damn shame that both teams couldn't have played at their best.

Oh well it's over no use crying about it anymore... after this...
Old 2003-01-28, 03:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
TGF NightHawk
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

I'm just hoping I don't have to wait another 19 years for them to make it again! It might be the last ride for Rice and Brown, if that's the case, R. Woodson,Gannon,& prob Romanowski would go ahead and exit stage left as well...
It's just sad to see a player like Brown, a dedicated player, 3rd on the list of recievers, and not have a ring to show for his hard work! He will only go down as "a good player" instead of "a great palyer"!
Old 2003-01-28, 05:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
KoldFusion

Originally posted by BLuE_ZeRO
Well by true raider's fan, I think he meant someone who didn't hop onto the Raider bandwagon when they got to the playoffs or soon before. I was cheering for the raiders even when they lost 4 straight (alot of swearing went down during the span of those 4 games) just like I've been for the last 10 years (started getting into football when I was around 9, for people that can't do the math )
How much do you think I swear since i'm a ******* fan and have been since I learned what football was.

Originally posted by TGF NightHawk
I'm just hoping I don't have to wait another 19 years for them to make it again! It might be the last ride for Rice and Brown, if that's the case, R. Woodson,Gannon,& prob Romanowski would go ahead and exit stage left as well...
I believe I saw something on CNN.com yesterday that Rice and Brown plan on coming back.
Old 2003-01-28, 10:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Lexington_Steele
Lieutenant Colonel

The raiders will be competative for the next 5 years atleast. They have an extra first and second round draft pick this year, an extra first round pick next year, and an extra send round pick the year after that (from the John Gruden trade). So even though the team is getting old, they still have a very bright future.

Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Action.
Old 2003-01-28, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Airlift
Sig Mastah!

I say Tampa Bay is going to have won the super bowl
Old 2003-01-28, 12:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Sputty
Banned

Damn you and your past tense trickery!
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge