PSU: what time is it?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment

Old 2012-09-22, 06:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
TGxVodkaOnFire
Private

TG - Tactical Gaming recruiting for a new outfit

"Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & Mobile), and to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone, and the different phases of our recruiting process enables us to find like-minded gamers. TG consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices every week. Bear in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset."
Tactical Gaming is a large gaming community with more than two thousand members. We’ve recently welcomed Planetside 2 into our vast array of games that we play in our community, and we are now looking for new members to fill our ranks. We have not yet settled on an empire to play for, so bear in mind that if you apply, you should be willing to play for any of the empires. Once we settle on an empire, this topic will be updated!

We operate with a rank system similar to the military which allows for players to progress and attain ranks and take up leadership roles on the battlefield, such as being a squad or platoon leader. Leadership positions are not handed out for free though, and anyone aspiring to become a squad or platoon leader will have to show dedication and leadership ability to be in contention. We also have our own Teamspeak server that we use to communicate during our practices and when people want to hang out and have a casual talk. Because we use Teamspeak to communicate during practices, we do require that you have a microphone. We also require that you are at least 16 years of age to join up for the sake of keeping our community mature.

We are opening outfits in both North America and Europe so wherever you are, do apply!

If you’re interested in joining up TG or want to know more about us, please either click my signature or visit the links below. If you have questions, feel free to send me a PM or ask in here in the topic, and I will do my best to answer.

Intro Video: www.tacticalgaming.net
Homepage with rules, mission statement etc.http://tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php
Link for applying: http://tw.tghq.org/index.php?act=Reg

If you do apply, please put me, VodkaOnFire, as the one who referred you.

Thanks in advance,
Lt. Colonel VodkaOnFire
Planetside Brigade Commander
Tactical Gaming

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment