PSU: It'll make ya feel better
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-11-13, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Noximous
Private

Looking for an outfit.. Whatever/wherever! =D

Okay - Hi, so, i'm very very much new to the whole planetside thing, watched a few PS2 vids, and thought it looked fun, so i signed up for the beta, and got in, so here we are. Like I say, i only just got into the game so, which race, faction, whatever they are called i play, doesnt matter to me, which server, doesnt matter also, i'm just looking for some fun guys who i can paly with..

Previous game history wise, I don't play many FPs' I play some blacklight retribution, but that's about it, i spend most of my time playing MOBAs and such, so don't expect me to be good at the game, i just want so fun, sooo.. just send me a message here or whatever if you have a proposal for me. thanks =D
Old 2012-11-13, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Looking for an outfit.. Whatever/wherever! =D

Well, you are welcome to run with us and see if we are a good fit.

Old 2012-11-13, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Noximous
Private

Cool - Checkin it out.
Old 2012-11-14, 11:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Srixun
Corporal

Ill tell ya, I've run with alot of outfits, Sturmgrenadier, Black Arrows, WMD, TAS, on NC that is, and some of them are slow, hit the wrong points, or just like to keep smaller numbers, which isnt my playstyle.

CML, Clan Magnus Legio is pretty awesome though. www.MagnusLegio.net

We move fast, hit hard, leadership has a clue on wtf is going on, Dont spend 45 mins at warpgate and we set the pace, ALWAYS on the front lines. Also the playerbase is very skilled. I suggest you check it out.

www.MagnusLegio.net

Last edited by Srixun; 2012-11-18 at 10:01 PM.
Old 2012-11-15, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Hey Nox

I would suggest checking out Toxin, not only do we play to have fun and win, we also play a lot of mobas

Come check is out via the link below

www.ToxinGamers.com - Posted via Tapatalk

OUTFIT OFFICER
Vanu Sovereignty
Old 2012-11-19, 01:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

I approve of this Outfit in the post above. ^
Old 2012-11-23, 04:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Anteater
Private

Hi , =ShoX= are playing NC on EU Woodman server .

Here is our recruitment thread on this forum : http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=47772

...and our website : www.team-aftershocks.com

Multi-gaming community but many of our members are moving over to PS2 . Our in-game outfit is also called Team-Aftershocks .
Old 2012-12-05, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
KodanBlack
Sergeant

If you're looking for an outfit that's new player friendly, puts tactics and objectives before kill counts and is always on the front lines, check us out.

152nd Spaceborne
Old 2012-12-07, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Fireblade
Private

The Fragtards:

Active Member Count: 100~

Server/Faction:

Waterson – Terran Republic

Helios – Vanu
Who we are:

Fragtard.net is a growing gaming community of all ages. The community itself is the rebirth of a much older larger community that was disbanded after 10 years+ when the owners up and left with a bag full of cash. Being a community, our members play a large variety of games such as: Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3, ARMA2/DayZ, Company Of Heroes, Borderlands 2, The WarZ and multiple others, as well of course, Planetside 2. We have players actively playing Terran on Waterson as well as Venu on Helios.

Our members come from all over the USA, Canada, UK and Europe, so there is almost always someone around on our teamspeak server to play a game with!

Our Mission:

Our community is no-commitment.You come and go as you please, and no one will hold it against you for "having a life." At the end of the day, we all have lives too. Well, most of us do at least. However, upon saying that no one enjoys losing or getting rolled like a bunch of unorganized morons. We play using teamwork and tactics, we’re not simply a bunch of unorganized newbs on teamspeak. Our mission is to win, and have fun while doing so.

Our Info:

Teamspeak 3:ts22.gameservers.com:9130

Forum:Fragtard.net/forum

Register at the forum and gain full access to our Planetside 2 forum!

Who We Are Looking For:

Anyone who has a friendly, fun personality and loves to game as a team! Stop by our teamspeak server at any time of day or night to start gaming with us today! We have a mature, relaxed, fun gaming play style so its easy to fit in here!

[FONT=Arial]If you have any questions feel free to contact me on teamspeak, in this thread, via PM on this forum or the Fragtard forum.[/FON

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit