PSU: I thought it was 'VIP Stalker.'
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-12-26, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Damiann
Private

TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson

Hello, I am looking for an outfit on Waterson for the Terrans. I play mainly as a heavy assault since mid beta. Part of the reason that I haven't found an outfit yet is because I didn't have a good mic to use, well I found a decent one to use so it works out better now.
Old 2012-12-26, 03:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Check us out and see if you think we are a good fit for ya

Www.dragonwolves.com

Our recruit thread on PSU

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=51081

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Last edited by THrONeBeaST; 2012-12-26 at 10:35 PM.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
lipnitz
Private

Misc Info
Re: TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson

Hey check us out at 1starmored.us
Think you would like us
Old 2013-08-09, 05:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ModernViking
Private

Re: TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson

You should come check out the edgegamers. There's always people online, and we also have a couple of weekly events. So just send me a pm (either in-game or on the forums) if you're interested

Info:
Edgegamers is a multi-game community that has over 40+ servers for some of today's most popular PC games including CoD, BF3, ArmA2, Minecraft, CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, DoD:S, WoW, LoL, SC2, and WoT. We expanded our horizons into this title and we would love to get some more players to fill our ranks. We play as the Terran Republic on the Waterson US East Server. If you are interested in our outfit, please contact any [EGO] member in game for an invite. If you cannot find anyone in-game, please do not hesitate to join our 400-slot public Ventrilo server and, to get in touch with someone who can assist you with our Planetside 2 Outfit.

Contacts:
ModernViking(me), Vertago, Tumblin, CyganyZed, matt98, Netsky4life, Dutchoper72, Xernia, xXMegatr0nXx.

Ventrillo:
voice.Edge-Gamers.com Port:29272

www.Edge-gamers.com
Old 2013-08-10, 07:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
AGD Four
Private

Thumbs up Re: TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson

Greetings, Damiann! Congrats on the new headset. What make & model did you end up scoring?

Anyway, I've no doubt that you'll have an easy time finding a suitable outfit to join, as there're many worthy options to choose from, but I would just like to toss mine into the mix and plug the Terran Republic Assault Force, or [TRAF] Outfit.

(You'll have to forgive me as I shamefully echo a blurb I shared with another interested PSU member )

While [TRAF] is observed as one of the larger outfits on Waterson, we do pride ourselves on our ability to conduct ourselves with a high level of organization and structure needed to operate as such a large force, admittedly in near military-sim fashion. ;D

I respectfully encourage you to check out our official SOE Forum recruitment thread here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...ce-traf.71991/ . The page sums up what we're about and a bit of our history pretty cleanly.

Or, feel free to peruse our website here: www.TRAFoutfit.com . You'll find our recruitment form in the top right-hand corner, or just click here! : www.trafoutfit.com/recruitment .

Finally, if none of that is your cup of tea, hop onto our TeamSpeak server and grill any of our officers with any questions you may have. Our server address is TRAF.teamspeak3.com .

I hope to hear from you later. In any case, I'll see you on the battlefield.

~ [TRAF]AGD4

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit