Android App - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Dam It feels good to be a gangsta
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-04-29, 03:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rainfur
Corporal

Android App

I'm going to be creating a PlanetSide 2 pocket guide. Can I have a seasoned PlanetSide player help me with stats, and such? The more technical details, as I haven't played the original, and I can't get a subscription.
Old 2012-04-29, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Android App

Originally Posted by Rainfur View Post
I'm going to be creating a PlanetSide 2 pocket guide. Can I have a seasoned PlanetSide player help me with stats, and such? The more technical details, as I haven't played the original, and I can't get a subscription.
There's no need/point to subbing ps1 for this. Weapons and stats will all be different.

I hope someone does put all the stats together. I don't know if precise information will be given out by devs or whether someone will have to work it all out laboriously.
Old 2012-04-29, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Rainfur
Corporal

Ok, but if you find someone, can you contact me?
Old 2012-04-29, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Truemedic
Private

It's a bit early to be asking for a guide about this consider we don't have all confirmed stats yet.

I would recommend you wait till beta to find someone as then you will know for sure what stats to track and also some veterans that have played beta to help you out.
Old 2012-04-29, 07:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
HellsPanda
Corporal

They have promised to give us easy access to the stats, to use in apps and webpages.
Old 2012-04-29, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ailos
Contributor
Major

Pretty sure PSU's wiki will get completely updated and filled up with everything in time for launch.

Interior Crocodile Aviator
IronFist After Dark
Old 2012-04-29, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
NCLynx
Major

You won't find someone with the info you're looking for until the game is at least in beta. Unless you're able to somehow coerce higby into telling you.

SuperTroopers is recruiting for PS2!
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Really? You need to take a few steps back and think before posting drivel like this. Either reply constructively or don't reply.
Old 2012-04-29, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

I might be interested in turning it into a stat ap
Old 2012-04-29, 09:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Saintlycow
Sergeant Major

I'd rather have a map app.

You know, a real time map of the game. Could be useful in figuring out why you always have to recap after you log off and who to blame.
Old 2012-04-29, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

Originally Posted by Ailos View Post
Pretty sure PSU's wiki will get completely updated and filled up with everything in time for launch.
Indeed - we are just waiting for details to get more solid.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-04-29, 10:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Rainfur
Corporal

Yeah, I know it's a little early, but I'm just seeing who would be interested.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

What we need is an API for the XML data stream and we are good.
Old 2021-10-01, 10:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
FillSmith
Private

Hello guys, im sorry for bumping old thread. I was searching similar information. Dealing with a business requires a ton of time, assets, and exertion. Frequently, organizations don't have the ability to successfully run specific regulatory undertakings without thinking twice about quality. This is the place where proficient boss associations (PEO) can be profoundly gainful. PEO suppliers empower little to medium-sized organizations to re-appropriate their authoritative requirements to improve productivity.Considering the PEO definition, the most widely recognized undertakings that PEOs do incorporate finance, human asset capacities, and protection tasks. In addition to the fact that this relieves the weight on workers, yet it likewise permits organizations to zero in on developing. The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) as of late distributed some unimaginable measurements in regards to the PEO business. They tracked down that the business is thriving and that undeniably more organizations are putting resources into PEO services.These insights additionally found that organizations that utilization PEOs become 7% to 9% quicker contrasted with organizations that do all undertakings in-house. It likewise showed that these organizations set aside to 35% on managerial expenses. With these advantages, it is anticipated that the PEO business will develop by 2.7% in 2021 alone. This development comes from new companies and independent ventures in nations like the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the Netherlands.Although utilizing PEOs have unequaled advantages for organizations, numerous entrepreneurs chiefs actually don't know precisely what it is and which administrations it incorporates. We should think about a portion of the sorts of PEO rethinking administrations and what it entails.This kind of PEO is regularly called the exemplary PEO. It includes an organization that works close by a business to finish a scope of assignments. They commonly deal with all HR capacities, which incorporates taking care of duties and HR errands. They typically additionally work with organizations to source the best protection and support agreement for staff and guarantee all of their HR needs are met. This sort of PEO is significant to organizations, as it saves them time and capital.This association is like the full-administration PEO in light of the fact that they likewise handle a large number of the HR errands organizations need to manage. Nonetheless, the ASO varies in that they don't take any risk concerning business. They might deal with a business' charges, yet it is done as such under the business' Employer Identification Number. In this manner, the business keeps all rights.The HRO is intended to offer organizations HR arrangements solely. This is the best model for organizations with numerous SW designers that need to save time and expenses on recruiting in-house HR staff. A portion of the administrations that HROs offer incorporate participation checking, overseeing worker benefits, helping with enlistment and onboarding and regulating payroll.There are slight contrasts between the managerial administrations association, proficient boss association, and HR rethinking organization, in any case, every one of them offer unimaginable advantages to organizations, large and small.While there are endless advantages engaged with organizations that utilization PEOs, there are additionally a couple of entanglements. These can without much of a stretch be survived, notwithstanding, think about the geniuses as a whole and cons before a business enlists a PEO working in Europe or the United States, read more here https://mobilunity.com/blog/peo-outsourcing-services/. Likely probably the greatest advantage for organizations utilizing a worldwide expert business association is the expense saving included. Organizations don't need to enlist in-house staff, however can in any case finish errands for the portion of the expense with the right PEO.PEOs are prepared to deal with HR assignments and other worker works most viably. This implies the best advantages, protection and care can be sourced to guarantee fulfillment for both staff and businesses.When re-appropriating specific assignments to PEO programming suppliers, organizations can zero in additional on developing the organization. Representatives are additionally more accessible to zero in on their center assignments, which prompts further developed productivity.Recruiting the right competitors can be a tedious undertaking. At the point when organizations work with worldwide PEO suppliers, they can leave the enrollment undertakings to the association, realizing they will track down the most gifted and experienced up-and-comers through IT staff expansion services.Professional manager association administrations organizations spend significant time in managerial errands. These assignments are fundamental for any business to work proficiently. In this way, when working with a PEO supplier, organizations can have confidence knowing their administrator is in acceptable hands. Working with a PEO staffing organization implies a business needs to share some touchy data about its organization and representatives. Despite the fact that this doesn't regularly prompt security issues, it can cause organizations to feel vulnerable.PEO firms are intended to take over large numbers of a business' regulatory errands. This can leave organization proprietors, chiefs and pioneers to feel like they are letting completely go over their business.There are surely a few difficulties when working with a PEO for independent venture, however the vast majority of the challenges included can without much of a stretch be defeated through appropriate correspondence and powerful designs and cycles in place.Mobilunity is a dependable Ukrainian expert boss administrations organization with over 10 years of involvement with sourcing profoundly gifted engineers and covering all HR inquiries for organizations of all shapes and sizes. We invest heavily in approaching an ability pool of more than 160,000 Ukrainian IT laborers, including PEO programming applicants, that can give an enormous scope of services.As a worldwide expert boss association organization, we are internationally perceived and serve customers in more than 20 nations. A portion of these remember esurance for Switzerland, XPLG in Israel, Paidy in Japan, BYG-E in Denmark and Buttonorder in Germany. Organizations need to utilize us for PEO recruiting in Ukraine since we are reasonable, offer excellent arrangements and work close by our customers to guarantee the absolute best PEO business administrations Ukraine.

Last edited by FillSmith; 2021-10-08 at 01:57 AM.
Old 2021-10-09, 08:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
amanda
Private

thanks for the advice - this is very timely because now I turned to the IT company with which we are engaged in the automation of my business processes. I realize some article assist that with canning accomplish all desk work from school for you. I'm unequaled looking among the intertnet for great essayists, and I tracked down some great staff. So on the off chance that you need any sort of help from paper to thesis just here https://www.collegessaywriter.com/essay/, you can go ahead and reach me for futher subtleties.

Last edited by amanda; 2021-11-24 at 08:25 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion