If you are thinking of resubscribing or buying the game for the first time... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The devs listen to us.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2011-02-19, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

If you are thinking of resubscribing or buying the game for the first time...

Do it.

Populations are up and great fights are raging all through the day and night. More and more people are coming back all the time with old outfits reactivating and recruiting once again.
Old 2011-02-19, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Raymac
Brigadier General

Re: If you are thinking of resubscribing or buying the game for the first time...

/sign

I just resubbed the other day after being gone since 2008. Best decision I've made in awhile. Fights are great and my newer rig runs PS better than in my wildest dreams. The worst part was getting pwned the first night playing, but muscle memory kicks in.
Old 2011-02-19, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
JreaperT
Private

Re: If you are thinking of resubscribing or buying the game for the first time...

YES!

I resubbed midweek and have not logged on once to find nothing going on. There is always a huge fight to be found. I remember being a lot better than I am now, but it's slowly coming back!!!
Old 2011-02-20, 03:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Grimster
First Lieutenant

Yes same here. I was afraid that there would be no fighting going on during my hours since the server is situaded in NA.

Have been a fight going on every time I logged on.
Old 2011-02-20, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Yeah, the game is as great as ever. However now i gotta find a teamwork oriented outfit to play with TR side, im not used to this solo stuff. I've always ran my outfit and often ran the ops we ran nightly with other outfits (but that was many many years ago). So this solo stuff isnt working because we all know that this game is designed for and is massively more fun with teamwork and friends. =)
Old 2011-02-20, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by BorisBlade View Post
Yeah, the game is as great as ever. However now i gotta find a teamwork oriented outfit to play with TR side, im not used to this solo stuff. I've always ran my outfit and often ran the ops we ran nightly with other outfits (but that was many many years ago). So this solo stuff isnt working because we all know that this game is designed for and is massively more fun with teamwork and friends. =)
http://www.the-bwc.com
Old 2011-02-21, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
bjorntju1
Captain

Defiantly subscribe! I just played for a while and there where really many people on. Awesome!
Old 2011-02-21, 06:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Galapogos
Corporal

Does anyone know if 1shot1kill still plays and if Hells Rangers are still around?
Old 2011-02-23, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Jamini
Corporal

Tonight alone was worth resubbing. Had some great fun on Forseral, what with hacking Anu and ALMOST taking Dagda. It's a real pity the TR didn't want to help Zero-base the VS with us.
Old 2011-02-23, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

I resubbed yesterday and it was worth it, Brought back memories of the gold old days lol, and being with a BA outfit makes it all the better.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion