Usarulez - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: we be off da' hizzy
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-16, 02:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Thunder_Hawk
Corporal

Usarulez

this guy (TR Markov) is a cheater. as a cloaker, he was passing back and forth through the capital force dome. while hunting him down, he could also shoot right after passing through the shield while i in a Quasar had to wait a bit before i cloud fire his weapons. by the time i got around to reporting him, it said charater is loged off
Old 2004-09-16, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hamorad
First Sergeant

Hmm... add him to ur friends and then report him next time he's on
Old 2004-09-16, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
MrPaul
Major

You accused someone before of cheating, didn't you? (sorry if you didn't - my mistake)
Again, I say get some proof before spouting it off, you get any fraps of this, or screens of him passing through the shield?
Old 2004-09-16, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Slipping throught he shield is a known exploit. Instead of them going after people for exploiting it (which, face facts isn't going to happen) they just need to fix it. If they didn't suspend that jackass who was firing the AMP with no COF bloom on full automatic they aren't going to suspend somebody for walking through the dome.
Old 2004-09-16, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Thunder_Hawk
Corporal

i don't have fraps and since hes a cloaker and my vs alt is only br5, i can't really get proof other than word of mouth. the first time, he would run in, me then run out before i could respond. the 2nd time, i saw the plasma damage effecting a cloaker with no green text so i shot him and sure enough, it was the same guy inside the shield. I'm sorry that i can't get proof, but in this instanst i KNOW hes exploiting.

I, myself am in the habit of not calling someone a cheater and meaning it unless i see it with my own eyes or there is undeniable proof. Since i saw him pass through the shield multiple times and killed him 2 times on the inside of the shield. i know hes using an exploit. It was on Esamir early afternoon at the capitol. and yes i know the shield was up because we couldn't fire through it and only one subcaptiol was under tr control. this wasn't a graphic error on my comp.
Old 2004-09-16, 04:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Indecisive
Major General

People are getting in through the sheilds somehow. Most times its on accident. If he is doing it every time, then he has found the source of the bug. He should report the bug.
Old 2004-09-16, 04:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Atog
Sergeant

Most people do this exploit by having someone's alt set up a router then walking through the pad into the capital. If he's just dancing through the shield, then i have no idea how that would work.
Old 2004-09-16, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Indecisive
Major General

Yeah, people just push againt the sheild and it lets them through for some reason. Seen it happen before, they diddnt understand wtf happend either.
Old 2004-09-16, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Atog
Sergeant

maybe it has something to do with that old bug that let you run through Empire Sanc Warp Gates
Old 2004-09-16, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Indecisive
Major General

Possible. Just park your vehicle up next to it. You might be right.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion