thinking about re-coming back - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Mini-Chaingun, it gives you wings!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-25, 11:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
keam02
Corporal

thinking about re-coming back

Ok, ive quit, requit, and requit. The last reason was that the friend I was sharing an account with (thats not illegal is it? ) canceled the billing. I havent played since around January. Anyways, I can start the billing again if I want to come back.

I quit right before the rexo buff I think. What has happened since? Anything significant at all??
Old 2004-03-25, 11:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Ugh...lots of new things have happened. The Reinforced buff was implemented. The ammo box sizes were changed along with magazine changes. Anti-Vehicularr was most affected by this buff, and now everyone has AV. The caves have had some recent fixes and such to make them more attractive to the player base. This includes; if your Empire has the cavern locked, all the surface bases that are connected to that cavern automatically get ALL the modules for all their linked bases. The JH got nerfed again, I don't know if that was around when you left or not but you can no longer tri-shot just as fast a single shot. The lasher underwent stage 4.0 and got nerfed again--It was allowed to lash within 5m of the user so there was like a sphere of invulnerability around the user. This is fixed thank you devs. TR maxes have gotten changed once again and the Pounder is now AV and the good 'ol Dual Cycler is back to AI, it's best role as a max.

That is all I can think of at the moment, I'm trying to watch Stargate.

Old 2004-03-26, 07:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Majik
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by keam02
The last reason was that the friend I was sharing an account with (thats not illegal is it? ) canceled the billing.
If I'm not mistaken, yes that is against the EULA and sony could have cancelled that account if they knew.
Old 2004-03-26, 07:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Majik
If I'm not mistaken, yes that is against the EULA and sony could have cancelled that account if they knew.
Yeah probably. Although I was sharing an account for about a week with a friend that wanted to show me the game. I don't know if that really counts or not.
Old 2004-03-26, 08:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

It's a lot better since then. Capitol's were added. Just a quick rundown. THere are 4 sub capitols and you need to cap two for the force dome to come down and be able to hack (I think thats right) and broadcast warpgates are in also. I cant explain those so someone else do that (confuses me when i talk about it, i enter and endless loop and i dont feel like wasting my spring break like that)
Old 2004-03-26, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Salazar
Staff Sergeant

I came back last Wednesday after quiting back in August, and the gameplay has changed drastically for me (mostly alot more people playing). Been a funner experience.
Old 2004-03-26, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
NordicRoo
Private

I left for various reasons and I just got back and I have to say the game works and is a lot more fun then before.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion