LOL @ the VS fail - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: keeping me from robbing banks.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Re: LOL @ the VS fail

Originally Posted by The Kush View Post
Awh did your feelings get hurt lil boy? Sorry sometimes the truth hurts, I said nothing but facts son now move on and keep your crying to yourself.
Ah yes, the 'crying' comment. Famous across many a forum. Used by only the most intelligent of people.

Old 2012-07-07, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Aesir
Private

To make one thing clear, the NC never intended to get atar, we only wanted the VS to be contained there, bottle necking them into the TR. Half of our forces were skirmishing it out across the whole north, Hvar, Yazata, Izha and Dahaka were in constant battle with no real choke point to bottleneck it into a siege fest.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Furber
First Sergeant

Hah that was great, VS had it coming when they hacked Atar instantly when the event started. Was like a global taunt to the NC and TR
Old 2012-07-07, 08:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Braveliltoaster
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Landtank View Post
Whatever, this just proves that the VS is the weakest faction. Can't deny facts.
you're right, give us the old lasher and BOOM NC is the weakest empire

technology = nurf
Old 2012-07-07, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
SpLiTNuTz
Corporal

LOL at all the VS crying :'(. You were out played; face it.
Old 2012-07-07, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by SpLiTNuTz View Post
LOL at all the VS crying :'(. You were out played; face it.
VS crying? Where? Please, do show me! I haven't see anything but facts presented thus far.

On the other hand, I see a lot of crying from NC and TR that the VS hacked or had Brewko on our side. Both of which are false.

I'd understand had we won, but we didn't, so it's silly seeing all of this.

And as I said earlier...
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
Ah yes, the 'crying' comment. Famous across many a forum. Used by only the most intelligent of people.

Old 2012-07-07, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
The Kush
Captain

Originally Posted by Furber View Post
Hah that was great, VS had it coming when they hacked Atar instantly when the event started. Was like a global taunt to the NC and TR
^^^^
Old 2012-07-07, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
DrifterBG
Private

All of you are still talking as if your empires wouldn't have done the VERY SAME THING had you been in our position.

The only thing that NC and TR have shown here is their ignorance, their immaturity, and their egos.

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate

2) You complain we didn't footzerg to the warpgate before the event, like your forces did... but we were teleported at the last minute and those people DID NOT HAVE TIME to walk to the gate

3) It took 3 hours for the combined forces of the NC and TR to kick us out... and that was only after you both employed the much-ridiculed gen dropping tactic... three times...

4) You all act as if the base hack was any reason to doubleteam us... you both always double team us and then proceed to try and convince yourself that we are the ones that suck. At least VS can hold their own, on their own.
It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are.

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position?

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on.

You all say the VS are crying... but I only see statements of fact. What I do see are the NC and TR crying to justify their double-team.

Oh, and The Kush, you really do sound like a little child. If you want to be taken seriously, trying putting up some valid points to support your argument.

Last edited by DrifterBG; 2012-07-07 at 10:28 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by DrifterBG View Post
All of you are still talking as if your empires wouldn't have done the VERY SAME THING had you been in our position.

The only thing that NC and TR have shown here is their ignorance, their immaturity, and their egos.

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate. According to higby, the summon command is wonky and doesn't always work correctly. Granted, you were in an unintended position to start with.

2) You complain we didn't footzerg to the warpgate before the event, like your forces did... but we were teleported at the last minute and those people DID NOT HAVE TIME to walk to the gate

3) It took 3 hours for the combined forces of the NC and TR to kick us out... and that was only after you both employed the much-ridiculed gen dropping tactic... three times...

4) You all act as if the base hack was any reason to doubleteam us... you both always double team us and then proceed to try and convince yourself that we are the ones that suck. At least VS can hold their own, on their own.
It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are. You require 3:1 odds to do anything of note on a typical day. We permitted the TR to steamroll you out just to laugh at you

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position? I'd have given Brewko massive shit about it, and would have likely been silenced over it... again.

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on. o... rly?

You all say the VS are crying... but I only see statements of fact. What I do see are the NC and TR crying to justify their double-team.

Oh, and The Kush, you really do sound like a little child. If you want to be taken seriously, trying putting up some valid points to support your argument.
my points are in bold...

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Bravix
Sergeant Major

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate

It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are.

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position?

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on.

Your logic is wasted on them. There's a reason they aren't a part of the VS. *Points to a graph comparing the two pea-sized brains of the NC and TR to the average, superior VS brain*
Old 2012-07-07, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by SpLiTNuTz View Post
LOL at all the VS insight and level-headedness:'(. You were out-popped and double-teamed; face it.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Furber View Post
I was teleported in Atar less than 2 mins before it started. Since the VS was the last empire to be brought on cont, I and many other VS had no time to even leave Atar's SOI much less get to a warpgate, so of course we would've had a hack on first. I have no doubts in my mind that if the VS had been let into Oshur first, the NC/TR would've behaved in the exact same manner.

It's unfortunate the other 2 empires took the GM's lack of action and lack of communication so personally and saw it as "cheating" on the part of the VS. I know the GM's were overwhelmed with tells and such so I understand and don't bear any ill will against them. I'm still really glad they setup this event for us and throw out my thanks to them for trying to squeeze a few more drops of fun out of this 9-year-old game.

I just wish events could've played out differently. It would've been nice to have had a chance to see more of Old Oshur than I did. Maybe if we're lucky SOE will throw another Old Oshur event before PS1 dies and we can all enjoy fighting on that cont under better circumstances.

Last edited by Erendil; 2012-07-07 at 10:39 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
DrifterBG
Private

Pointman, for your point of #4, I refer you to #3

<3
Old 2012-07-07, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Pointman, for your point of #4, I refer you to #3

<3
I'd refer you to the amount of times that AT, GOTR or DARK get their asses kicked on any typical day with any resistance of any note. It happens so often, I stopped counting.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
DrifterBG
Private

Hahaha luckily I'm part of the Vindicators. We try to get our stuff done without 15 minutes of "forming up" or doing things en masse.

Only 4 of us made it into the event, and we racked up some decent killcounts.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
I'd refer you to the amount of times that AT, GOTR or DARK get their asses kicked on any typical day with any resistance of any note. It happens so often, I stopped counting.
Boy, I sure wish I was as pro as you. If only I could use a Jackhammer and hordes of Scatmax's to interfarm and then make it sound like I'm tough shit.

If only, if only...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion