LOL @ the VS fail - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Giving is better than receiving, especially with grenades.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-07, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by The Kush View Post
Awh did your feelings get hurt lil boy? Sorry sometimes the truth hurts, I said nothing but facts son now move on and keep your crying to yourself.
Ah yes, the 'crying' comment. Famous across many a forum. Used by only the most intelligent of people.

__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Aesir
Private
 
Aesir's Avatar
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


To make one thing clear, the NC never intended to get atar, we only wanted the VS to be contained there, bottle necking them into the TR. Half of our forces were skirmishing it out across the whole north, Hvar, Yazata, Izha and Dahaka were in constant battle with no real choke point to bottleneck it into a siege fest.
__________________

Be it early mornin' late afternoon or at midnight it's never too soon!
Aesir is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Furber
First Sergeant
 
Furber's Avatar
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Hah that was great, VS had it coming when they hacked Atar instantly when the event started. Was like a global taunt to the NC and TR
__________________
Crimson Phalanx Outfit Leader - TR (Planetside 1)
TR: EvilCheeseball, Phurber,NC: xFLUFFDOG, VenezuelanBeaverCheese
Furber is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Braveliltoaster
Staff Sergeant
 
Braveliltoaster's Avatar
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by Landtank View Post
Whatever, this just proves that the VS is the weakest faction. Can't deny facts.
you're right, give us the old lasher and BOOM NC is the weakest empire

technology = nurf
Braveliltoaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
SpLiTNuTz
Corporal
 
SpLiTNuTz's Avatar
 


LOL at all the VS crying :'(. You were out played; face it.
SpLiTNuTz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by SpLiTNuTz View Post
LOL at all the VS crying :'(. You were out played; face it.
VS crying? Where? Please, do show me! I haven't see anything but facts presented thus far.

On the other hand, I see a lot of crying from NC and TR that the VS hacked or had Brewko on our side. Both of which are false.

I'd understand had we won, but we didn't, so it's silly seeing all of this.

And as I said earlier...
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
Ah yes, the 'crying' comment. Famous across many a forum. Used by only the most intelligent of people.

__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
The Kush
Captain
 
The Kush's Avatar
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by Furber View Post
Hah that was great, VS had it coming when they hacked Atar instantly when the event started. Was like a global taunt to the NC and TR
^^^^
__________________
The Kush is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
DrifterBG
Private
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


All of you are still talking as if your empires wouldn't have done the VERY SAME THING had you been in our position.

The only thing that NC and TR have shown here is their ignorance, their immaturity, and their egos.

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate

2) You complain we didn't footzerg to the warpgate before the event, like your forces did... but we were teleported at the last minute and those people DID NOT HAVE TIME to walk to the gate

3) It took 3 hours for the combined forces of the NC and TR to kick us out... and that was only after you both employed the much-ridiculed gen dropping tactic... three times...

4) You all act as if the base hack was any reason to doubleteam us... you both always double team us and then proceed to try and convince yourself that we are the ones that suck. At least VS can hold their own, on their own.
It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are.

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position?

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on.

You all say the VS are crying... but I only see statements of fact. What I do see are the NC and TR crying to justify their double-team.

Oh, and The Kush, you really do sound like a little child. If you want to be taken seriously, trying putting up some valid points to support your argument.
__________________
Veteran of the first Auraxian war
DrifterBG - The Vindicators - BR27/CR5


Last edited by DrifterBG; 2012-07-07 at 10:28 PM.
DrifterBG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
p0intman's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by DrifterBG View Post
All of you are still talking as if your empires wouldn't have done the VERY SAME THING had you been in our position.

The only thing that NC and TR have shown here is their ignorance, their immaturity, and their egos.

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate. According to higby, the summon command is wonky and doesn't always work correctly. Granted, you were in an unintended position to start with.

2) You complain we didn't footzerg to the warpgate before the event, like your forces did... but we were teleported at the last minute and those people DID NOT HAVE TIME to walk to the gate

3) It took 3 hours for the combined forces of the NC and TR to kick us out... and that was only after you both employed the much-ridiculed gen dropping tactic... three times...

4) You all act as if the base hack was any reason to doubleteam us... you both always double team us and then proceed to try and convince yourself that we are the ones that suck. At least VS can hold their own, on their own.
It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are. You require 3:1 odds to do anything of note on a typical day. We permitted the TR to steamroll you out just to laugh at you

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position? I'd have given Brewko massive shit about it, and would have likely been silenced over it... again.

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on. o... rly?

You all say the VS are crying... but I only see statements of fact. What I do see are the NC and TR crying to justify their double-team.

Oh, and The Kush, you really do sound like a little child. If you want to be taken seriously, trying putting up some valid points to support your argument.
my points are in bold...
__________________

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
p0intman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by DrifterBG View Post
All of you are still talking as if your empires wouldn't have done the VERY SAME THING had you been in our position.

The only thing that NC and TR have shown here is their ignorance, their immaturity, and their egos.

1) We didn't cheat. Some members of our faction were teleported there and not to the gate

2) You complain we didn't footzerg to the warpgate before the event, like your forces did... but we were teleported at the last minute and those people DID NOT HAVE TIME to walk to the gate

3) It took 3 hours for the combined forces of the NC and TR to kick us out... and that was only after you both employed the much-ridiculed gen dropping tactic... three times...

4) You all act as if the base hack was any reason to doubleteam us... you both always double team us and then proceed to try and convince yourself that we are the ones that suck. At least VS can hold their own, on their own.
It's funny how the two factions that always team up against us, are circlejerking at how awesome they are.

5) Can you really say your empires (or yourselves) wouldn't have done the very same things as the VS did today, should you have been in our position?

I bet no one from the NC and TR will quote this post, or contest my 5 points, because all they can do is hide behind false statements, ignorant thoughts, and denial of what really went on.

You all say the VS are crying... but I only see statements of fact. What I do see are the NC and TR crying to justify their double-team.

Oh, and The Kush, you really do sound like a little child. If you want to be taken seriously, trying putting up some valid points to support your argument.
Your logic is wasted on them. There's a reason they aren't a part of the VS. *Points to a graph comparing the two pea-sized brains of the NC and TR to the average, superior VS brain*
__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Erendil
First Lieutenant
 
Erendil's Avatar
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by SpLiTNuTz View Post
LOL at all the VS insight and level-headedness:'(. You were out-popped and double-teamed; face it.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Furber View Post
Hah that was great, VS had it coming when they hacked Atar instantly when the event started. Was like a global taunt to the NC and TR
I was teleported in Atar less than 2 mins before it started. Since the VS was the last empire to be brought on cont, I and many other VS had no time to even leave Atar's SOI much less get to a warpgate, so of course we would've had a hack on first. I have no doubts in my mind that if the VS had been let into Oshur first, the NC/TR would've behaved in the exact same manner.

It's unfortunate the other 2 empires took the GM's lack of action and lack of communication so personally and saw it as "cheating" on the part of the VS. I know the GM's were overwhelmed with tells and such so I understand and don't bear any ill will against them. I'm still really glad they setup this event for us and throw out my thanks to them for trying to squeeze a few more drops of fun out of this 9-year-old game.

I just wish events could've played out differently. It would've been nice to have had a chance to see more of Old Oshur than I did. Maybe if we're lucky SOE will throw another Old Oshur event before PS1 dies and we can all enjoy fighting on that cont under better circumstances.
__________________
Do Not Fear the DARK, Fear What Lies Within... http://www.darkhq.com

Erendil / SirAlydon-E
Guiding
Smurfs and Elmos Into the Light Since 2003

Last edited by Erendil; 2012-07-07 at 10:39 PM.
Erendil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
DrifterBG
Private
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Pointman, for your point of #4, I refer you to #3

<3
__________________
Veteran of the first Auraxian war
DrifterBG - The Vindicators - BR27/CR5

DrifterBG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
p0intman's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by DrifterBG View Post
Pointman, for your point of #4, I refer you to #3

<3
I'd refer you to the amount of times that AT, GOTR or DARK get their asses kicked on any typical day with any resistance of any note. It happens so often, I stopped counting.
__________________

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
p0intman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
DrifterBG
Private
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Hahaha luckily I'm part of the Vindicators. We try to get our stuff done without 15 minutes of "forming up" or doing things en masse.

Only 4 of us made it into the event, and we racked up some decent killcounts.
__________________
Veteran of the first Auraxian war
DrifterBG - The Vindicators - BR27/CR5

DrifterBG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Bravix
Sergeant Major
 
Re: LOL @ the VS fail


Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
I'd refer you to the amount of times that AT, GOTR or DARK get their asses kicked on any typical day with any resistance of any note. It happens so often, I stopped counting.
Boy, I sure wish I was as pro as you. If only I could use a Jackhammer and hordes of Scatmax's to interfarm and then make it sound like I'm tough shit.

If only, if only...
__________________
Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
....I love you T-Ray.
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
and I love you too
Bravix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.