Don't bother with the Twitter key giveaways - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nobody does that voodoo like you do
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-06, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Roidster
Staff Sergeant

Re: Don't bother with the Twitter key giveaways

Originally Posted by Knightwyvern View Post
What do you mean by "vets?" PS1 Vets? http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=39024
what i mean,if they just gave us our beta keys already,there wouldn't be all this mass chaotic confusion,even though we know we are getting them.the masses are going crazy
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-06, 10:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
RadarX
PlanetSide 2
Community Manager

All you need to be is patient I promise. We have a ton of these keys still and we plan on doing this again tomorrow and maybe even longer until we use them all.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Zar
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Roidster View Post
why they haven't gave us vets beta keys yet,astounds me

yet they are handing them out like candy to everyone else
may be late to the party on this one but a dev already tweeted about this they are just gonna turn our stuff on we don't even need keys the all powerful overlords are just going to give us beta god hood no keyboard need be involved =3
https://twitter.com/planetside2/stat...43410563198976

Last edited by Zar; 2012-06-06 at 10:24 PM.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Otleaz
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
All you need to be is patient I promise. We have a ton of these keys still and we plan on doing this again tomorrow and maybe even longer until we use them all.
I'm sure all of the botters will be pleased to hear this.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Verruna
Private

SOE reps have said many times, PS1 Vets are going to get into beta. Heres a quote from Twitter:
"No restrictions there. if you are/were a PlanetSide player you get a beta invite, be sure your station acct email is accurate "
If your a vet and took a key from some new nub to the Planetside, you should feel bad.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
MercDT
Sergeant

Originally Posted by WildVS View Post
Something like this you are looking for?

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps/po...id=88000028617
Right, I understand vets (who are/were subscribers) will get priority access...

What about reserves players? I played through a couple of programs and received a free 45 day subscription on top of it(Came out of nowhere).

If I can get that answered by one of the PS devs, that would amazing, Even better, if the answer is that I am flagged as priority then that means I can stop beta key hunting.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-06, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
RadarX
PlanetSide 2
Community Manager

Originally Posted by MercDT View Post
Right, I understand vets (who are/were subscribers) will get priority access...

What about reserves players? I played through a couple of programs and received a free 45 day subscription on top of it(Came out of nowhere).

If I can get that answered by one of the PS devs, that would amazing, Even better, if the answer is that I am flagged as priority then that means I can stop beta key hunting.
Unfortunately this is a bit of an edge case so I can't say definitively you would be included.
Old 2012-06-06, 11:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
MercDT
Sergeant

RadarX your response is much appreciated. My SOE account has Planetside 1 along with it's expansions labeled under my account...so I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Last edited by MercDT; 2012-06-07 at 12:07 AM. Reason: grammar/spelling
Old 2012-06-06, 11:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
AssassinGT
Private

I managed to get one one yesterday, you just have to be persistent. Is your perseverance this little!? If so I will kindly end you on the battlefield as a NC. :] (Of course that is after you get a key LOL)
Old 2012-06-07, 12:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
LegioX
First Sergeant

I went the easy way and paid someone from the UK to get me a key from a magazine. So im good now.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

I don't know what you guys are talking about, my priority key was emailed to me by Sentinel, and looking through their tweets I only see the overall giveaway keys being tweeted, not the personal ones.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
WVoneseven
Corporal

I got one at around 3:30am australian eastern time!!! after informing Bill that i'd been on for 10 hours with 100 tweets 4 attempts at facebook and sleep deprivation!!!
Old 2012-06-07, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Xaine
Major

Just like to throw a massive shout out to Hamma and Jenny.

I managed to get a key from Twitter after seven hours and 200+ tweets yesterday, by spamming a picture of me wearing my PS2 t-shirt I won from a competition on here .

It worked when they actually saw it.

Love you guys
Old 2012-06-07, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Talented Maori
Corporal

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
When you say "all" does that include keys for people who applied through the official beta sign-up? I ask because I am a non vet who applied a while ago to be part of this beta through the official sign-up. Like most I have tried (Alot) on FB and Twitter but to no avail, so I am asking, are you still going to e-mail keys to applicants who officially 'signed-up'?

Last edited by Talented Maori; 2012-06-07 at 01:54 AM.
Old 2012-06-07, 02:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

I'm trusting them that my status as a vet with PS1 subbed on my account will get me in so I never bothered with key hunting.

Anyways they can't have just PS1 vets and fans in the beta even though it seems "fair" it's not logical. If they are trying to take Planetside and bring it up to date with shooters for today they need that audience's feedback to know if they are doing it right. A beta of all PS1 players would mostly just want the game to change into an updated PS1. Obviously a blanket statement but I'm including myself and it's true lol.

They need feedback from both the players on the fence that might be interested and the already converted.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion