PSU: It broke my F5 key.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2012-06-26, 09:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

"Error, Disconnected from server" Halp!

So I am trying to get everything ready for the free PS1 time and whenever I launch the Station launcher I get this "Error, Disconnected from server" I have searched around and found nothing. Anyone had similar problems??
Old 2012-06-26, 09:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: "Error, Disconnected from server" Halp!

You are using the most recent PS launcher or Station Launcher? If its the old version that maybe the cause.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

I cant find a place to download the new version.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Ailos
Contributor
Major

I was having that problem, too. Uninstalled station launcher, tried following our PS installation guide '11, but it would never get done patching the launcher. Finally went to http://www.soe.com/getthegame/?locale=en_US and aaall the way at the bottom, next to PlanetSide, there is a small link that says "Returning user? Reinstall", clicked on that and it gets to the point where it wants my subscription info, which I expect should go away once the 30 days thing finishes rolling out a cross all accounts by midnight tomorrow.

Interior Crocodile Aviator
IronFist After Dark
Old 2012-06-26, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Exmortius
Master Sergeant

i installed this on win8 tonight and got it to run np. make sure you give the station launcher run as administrator privileges otherwise it craps out. i didn't play much ps1 tonight ran with a small group for one base but that was bout all i had time for tonight. i just wanted to see if i got my free 30 days ^^ which i did. so it was pretty awesome to log back in. it had been a few years since i last played.
Old 2012-06-27, 05:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Mutant
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Exmortius View Post
i installed this on win8 tonight and got it to run np. make sure you give the station launcher run as administrator privileges otherwise it craps out. i didn't play much ps1 tonight ran with a small group for one base but that was bout all i had time for tonight. i just wanted to see if i got my free 30 days ^^ which i did. so it was pretty awesome to log back in. it had been a few years since i last played.
Good to know, I will throw PS1 on my win8 box.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum